Fatigue Buster & Soul Meditation

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      Fatigue Buster & Soul Mediation

      Here's how to re-energize your body and keep your ego surrendered to your spiritual heart and soul. Sitting in a quiet space and closing your eyes,

      1) Take a few deep, cleansing breaths, then draw your breath up to your forehead and the crown of your head, holding it there for a few moments. Into the stillness

      2) Allow the breath of God to enter in and gently exhale, carrying the holy breath down into your lower body. At the end of the exhalation, pause for a few moments and feel the spiritual energy moving in your body.

      3) Repeat this process seven times to invigorate your body, clear your mind and open your heart.

      4) To deepen this into a meditation, imagine removing your "earthly" self from your body and placing it in front of you. Descend into your subconscious mind. You will know how to do this; just go down and in, down and in. When you are deep inside yourself, say "Arise, my soul" and expand into the universal mind and spirit of God.

      5) The currents of Light will come to meet you. Surrender by saying, "Not my will but thine be done," or seek oneness with a phrase like, "O, Spirit, let me be at-one with you." Or commune with God in whatever way seems appropriate.

      6) Rest in this deep connection, and toward the end of your meditation, seek insight on questions, issues or challenges and wait quietly for whatever might come.

      7) Whether answers present themselves or not, close your meditation by sending out healing energy to loved ones, political leaders, and geophysical areas in distress.

      Breathing spiritual energy into your life is health-giving and brings peace to the world. There is no better way to serve yourself and all living things.

      Thanks to John Van Auken for this Edgar Cayce meditation, given in his book, Toward A Deeper Meditation.
      ************ **Stay up-to-date on the latest news - from fashion trends to celebrity break-ups and everything in between. (http://www.aol. com/?ncid= emlcntaolcom0000 0024)