Healing International Newsletter - 2nd January 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      HEALING INTERNATIONAL E-NEWSLETTER

      January 2nd 2009

      Editor:- Geoffrey Keyte, Crystal Master, Atlantean Reiki Master, Crystal Reiki Master

      In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, never in want. ~ Irish toast

      An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. ~ Bill Vaughan

      A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other. ~ Unknown

      Have you made any New Year Resolutions? If so, I'd love you to share them with me.

      My New Year message to you all is founded in the wisdom of Thomas Carlyle. Carlyle once wrote:-

      "A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

      The following true story amply illustrates the wise words of Carlyle.

      Bob Hoover, a famous test pilot and frequent performer at air shows, was returning home in Los Angeles from an air show in San Diego. During the course of his flight home both engines suddenly stopped. By skilful manoeuvring Hoover managed to land the plane, but it was badly damaged, although fortunately no one was injured.

      Hoover's first act after the emergency landing was to inspect the airplane's fuel. Just as he suspected, the World War 11 propeller plane which he had been flying had been fueled with jet fuel rather than gasoline.

      Upon returning to the airport, he asked to see the mechanic who had serviced his airplane. The young man was sick with the agony of his mistake. Tears streamed down his face as Bob Hoover approached him. He had just caused the loss of a very expensive airplane and could have caused the loss of three lives as well.

      Hoover didn't berate or scold the mechanic; he didn't even criticise him.

      Instead, he put his big arm around the mechanic's shoulders and said, "To show you I'm sure you will never do this again, I want you to service my F-51 tomorrow."

      Here is one New Year resolution I have no hesitation in recommending to you:-

      Never Criticise, condemn or complain

      As Dr. Johnson himself once said:-

      "God himself, sir, does not propose to judge man until the end of his days."

      Why, therefore should you and I? (especially as we are all healers and therapists!!)

      Atlantean Reiki Master Attunement - Sunday, January 18th at 10pm GMT

      The first Atlantean Reiki Master Attunement in 2009 will be transmitted on Sunday, January 18th 2009.

      Many of you - I know - are already Reiki Masters or Reiki therapists.

      The Atlantean Reiki Master Attunement is a very powerful attunement - if you feel that you are now ready to become attuned as an Atlantean Reiki Master please click below:-

      and complete the enrolment process.

      Healing International Member's Directory

      As a member of Healing International you are warmly invited to have an entry in the new Members' Directory which I am in the process of creating.

      The Healing International Members' Directory will be include every healer/therapist member of Healing International who wishes to have their contact information become readily available and accessible to potential clients throughout the global world.

      The cost of each entry is only £10 - all the monies from members' directory entries will be donated to the Temple of Peace Building Fund.

      To apply for your entry please go to:-

      Once you have made your payment please complete the application form which, once submitted, will automatically arrive in my inbox.

      The Healing International Healing and Natural Health E-Book

      I am still awaiting promised articles from members who have already indicated that they would like to contribute a chapter in our upcoming e-book.

      If you are an author, whether published or unpublished, you may like to be included in our new E-Book. There are still a few places remaining.

      I am looking for between 20-30 Author Members of Healing International to contribute an article of around 1,000 words each, plus a couple of photos if so desired, which will be published in our upcoming E-Book.

      If you would like to be considered for inclusion in our E-Book please send me an email at:-

      and I will send you further information

      Flower Essences

      Physical health depends greatly on the energy generated by our thoughts and feelings, and flower essence remedies offer a gentle and natural form of balancing and transforming these.

      To heal the body we first need to heal the deep-seated feelings that cause the disturbances. Our external pains and difficulties are always mirrors of inner pain and fears.  Flower essence remedies stimulate your body's innate capacity to harmonise and align the emotional and mental bodies to allow the body to heal.  They provide opportunities to address what is out of balance in your life - every day challengers such as stress, anger, grief, self-worth, abundance, relationships.  They assist with releasing repressed cellular memories held within the body, from past experiences and those passed down through your ancestors.

      For more information please visit my website:

      Email:  solara@...

      Blessings
      Solara

      Do you want your own Web Site?

      My son, Gregor, a very talented web-designer, has offered to create a web site for any member of Healing International who needs one, for only £45. If you would like further information - and to discuss the possibilities further - please email Gregor at:-

      Gregor has also asked me to include the following:-

      "I am looking for people who want to earn a bit of extra money.  I am offering to pay some willing volunteers £10 ($20) per referral for my website offer.  Ideally, i would like people to get telephoning, so you need to be confident to do that.  You also need to have or download Skype to make the calls, for which i will pay the call costs.  I will also supply the numbers for you to call.  I don't mind whether you work full or part time, it's very much dependant on how much you want to earn.  Please contact me for further details if interested."

      Creative Mandalas

      I would very much appreciate you including in your newsletter my website address.

      www.creativemandalas.com

      My mandalas are handpainted and unique to each person. In the gallery you will fine examples of my work.

      I have been painting my mandalas for over 13 years.  They are keys to self understanding and have the ability to connect a person to the Divine Source or All That Is.  I just love painting my mandalas.

      Thanks for a wonderful website.

      Blessings,

      Helen

      Spiritual Response Therapy
      I love your site and newsletter - great job!
      I wondered if you would include my website in your next newsletter please.
      My main love is Spiritual Response Therapy which for those who have not heard of it, I have included a good overview on my website.
      It is a wonderful therapy, that works on a number of levels, I love it because I have been able to help others take back their lives and have seen profound results in some clients I have treated.

      Wishing you a very wonder-full New Year; may your life be filled with great loving abundance

      With many healing blessings

      Geoffrey
      Healing International