One Million Prayers of Peace for the Middle East

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2000
      " One Million Prayers of Peace for the Middle East "

      Yasser Arafat said that peace will not come to the Middle East
      without a million strong prayers.We intend to give him just that!!!!!

      When we have one million prayers of peace, James Twyman, author and Peace Troubadour, will travel to Israel with all the prayers to be presented to Mr. Arafat and Mr. Barak.

      This is your chance to let your voice be heard. Do not wait, but contribute your prayer NOW!

      James Twyman, author of Emissary of Light and Praying Peace, was recently in Jerusalem to help focus a worldwide prayer vigil for peace in the Middle East. Hundreds of Thousands of people joined the vigil, many of them linking live to Jerusalem via WorldPuja.org.

      Days later, Twyman read in a newspaper an offhand remark made by Yasser Arafat that peace will not come to the Middle East without a million strong prayers. Through the Internet we have the ability to supply him with these prayers within days or weeks. Click on the link below to write your prayer. When the counter reads one million a copy of every prayer will be produced on an enormous scroll and will then be brought to Israel.

      Click Here to add your prayer . . .
      Note: Please leave a one line prayer with no more than 100 characters.

      In Light,
      James F. Twyman