Gnosis, Secret of Solomon's Temple Revealed / Sale on Overstock Books

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2008
      PoTO Books & Herbs
      Since 1991
      OccultShop Visitor

      PoTO Books & Herbs Company
      375 Redondo Ave #148
      Long Beach CA 90814

      562-896-6961
      by
      Philip Gardiner

      This book is available NOW to order

      From the Queen of Sheba and the arcane secrets of the Christian Gnostics to the Muslim Sufi and Hindu Avatars, Gnosis weaves a tale that is both profound and precise. Gardiner declares that the truth of Solomon's Temple has been known all along within the realm of esoteric understanding. Only one question remains: Is the world ready for the truth?

      Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem--reputed to be the source of the most esoteric knowledge in human history--has fascinated scholars, seekers and dreamers for centuries. For generations, scholars and researchers have tried in vain to discover the fabled Temple of Solomon, only to be confronted by one problem after another.

      All the problems raised by these disparate and often desperate people have now been fully answered and can be revealed to the world. Through his own involvement in secret societies and his tenacious spirit, Philip Gardiner has unearthed the secrets of the Temple.

      Pages: 317, Illustrated, $17.99  http://poto.com/item192373.ctlg

      More books like this:   http://poto.com/productCat53812.ctlg

      SALE, SALE, SALE

      Visit our Special Sale Page http://poto.com/productCat57147.ctlg often to see what's new.  Yes, we do have have overstock of some popular titles and we're even taking on some of the overstock from other book sellers, so take advantage while supplies last.

      PoTO Books & Herbs
      375 Redondo Ave #148
      Long Beach, CA 90814

      562-896-6961
      Join Our Mailing List
      PoTO Books & Herbs | Procurer of The Obscure | Books, Herbs & Curiosities | 375 Redondo Ave, 148 | Long Beach | CA | 90814