Preparing for the New Year with Your Angels - Message from the Angel of Release

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2008
      As I am sure we all know/are aware of, the concept/existence of angels transcends the religious path of Christianity which is usually how they are thought of. In virtually every culture upon this planet the concept of angelic beings is recorded, spoken of, etc. It is within this that I wish to share what a very dear and close friend, Dana, posted on another forum. Enjoy and discover what resonates so fully within all of our Hearts. :) Namaste

      Preparing for the New Year with Your Angels -
      Message from the Angel of Release

      Invocation

      Holy Lord, beloved and blessed, thank you for this gift of angels. Holy
      Lord beloved and blessed, thank you for what is given.

      Angel of Release, I call upon you. Angel of Release, share your loving
      message with me. Share your gift of release with me. Angel of Release,
      I attune to you and ask for your assistance and help. I ask myself to
      receive the gift that you hold.

      Angel Message

      "I am the Angel of Release. I am ever present and always available.
      Call upon me, partner with me when you realize and are aware of a place
      within yourself that is blocked, closed, not receptive to the flow of
      love and of life. Call upon me, upon my grace, upon my love, upon my
      benevolent presence to help you with kindness, with gentleness, with
      great respect and regard for who and what you are. Call upon me and
      allow me to assist you.

      My gift to you is to assist you in living into the gifts that you have
      within you. The gifts that you are to earth, to those around you, your
      gift to God. Do you realize and know yourself as a gift to God? Do you
      know yourself as a gift to those around you? Do you know yourself as a
      gift to the earth?

      You ask what are your gifts, and how you may express them. You ask for
      assistance, help and resources to enable you to bring those gifts to
      those around you. This is Sacred Prayer. This is Holy Prayer. This is in
      accordance with Divine Law and Divine Order. Have no hesitation in
      asking again and again for that which will serve you now. In this moment
      your awareness is focused upon me and this opens the gates of heaven,
      the gates of heaven that are within you, within your heart, within your
      mind, within your energy centers, your chakras, within your being,
      within your soul. Allow me to help you open these gates – that grace
      flow freely to you, generosity, abundance, kindness, love and high
      consciousness - high awareness of who and what you are.

      I am of and in the moment and exist nowhere else. In truth, you are of
      and in the moment and exist nowhere else. Know this: the past is gone,
      the future has not arrived, the present moment is the key to unlock
      these gates of heaven. You need do nothing other than be with yourself
      exactly as you are in this moment to open the gates within yourself. See
      yourself with love and respect, see yourself with the regard and respect
      that the Heavens have for you exactly as you are. Nothing need be
      changed, altered, or even healed for you to have this grace and love
      expand and envelope you, engulf you, surround you, infuse you, be one
      with you. This is the most powerful gift and key I can give you; that
      you are perfect in the moment, perfect in this exact moment. Accept
      this, accept that everything around you, regardless of appearance,
      regardless of condition, is perfectly attuned to the present moment. By
      accepting this, by knowing and living this, you open the gates of
      transformation and expansion, you open the gates of the truth of who you
      are and what your gifts are.

      May I speak to you of the alchemy of the soul? May I tell you the truth
      of yourself as chief alchemist of your own soul, of your own
      consciousness, of your own presence? Ask yourself, "If this is true,
      what am I capable of in this moment? "

      You need do nothing grandiose, you need do nothing beyond the scope of
      your ability, the scope of your consciousness, the scope of who are in
      this present moment. Simply open unto yourself, unto the truth that is
      present.

      Releasing then, is this process of acknowledging what is, accepting what
      is, seeing and knowing what is in simple truth and simple awareness. It
      is the dropping of the illusions that you have clung to about whatever
      situation, experience, circumstance you wish release with. See the
      person, place, or thing clearly and truly as they are. And you will
      release yourself from your illusions, your attachments and your
      insistence that these things be other than they are.

      The primary block to release is an insistence, conscious or subconscious
      that insists that this be other than it is. This is what causes your
      suffering, your distress, your ill health, your depression, your
      anxiety, and, truly, this is what feeds your fear that continues the
      process of illusion and attachment to your picture of what it is instead
      of what it actually is.

      Let your body, let your mind, let your entire being come into resonance
      with this truth: that what is, is perfect in every way no matter what
      you think about it. Release yourself from this self-imposed suffering
      that it be other than what it is. Release yourself from your illusions.
      Release yourself from your attachments. Call upon me, call upon all
      Angels, call upon all vessels of divine light and divine love to help
      you, to assist you, to work with you to see truly, to experience truly,
      to perceive truly.

      Know that your destiny is heaven. Know that your place is secure, ever
      secure in heaven, even now, in this moment. Nothing can threaten that,
      nothing can take heaven from you. Know that you are ever in heaven.
      Relax, release, you do not earn your place in heaven, it is assured to
      you.

      Know also that you attune yourself to the level of heaven that you are
      capable of perceiving and living in. Nothing of heaven is withheld from
      you. It is only your ability, when you limit it, that reduces your
      experience of heaven. Heaven withholds nothing from you. It is only for
      you to accept it, and accept it, and ever more deeply accept it.
      Realize even in this there is no judgment of the degree of heaven you
      are able to live within, able to accept, able to experience. There is
      no lessening of you that corresponds to this degree. You experience as
      much of heaven as you are capable of in each moment. This is in divine
      perfection. Move ever deeper into heaven. This is true for eternity.
      Do not fear this, resist this, demand anything of this. It is what is.
      Accept it, know it as your truth and you are free and you are released!

      I, the Angel of Release will never refuse you assistance. I will never
      refuse you light and love. I will never refuse you my loving presence.
      I give this always and ever pure and clear to you. I am love. I am an
      aspect of love and I am given freely to you in every moment. Carry my
      energy of release, energy of acceptance, energy of light and love and
      grace for I give it you - I give it fully to you.

      Blessings to you, love to you, heaven to you. All grace, love and
      heaven to you."

      -The Angel of Release [O:)]