Re: << lovingpurelove >> Liquid Colour Inspiration

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2002
      Dear Crystal,

      This is breathtaking. What a lovely Thanksgiving gift.

      I think that this is my favorite of all your images.

      Thank you so for sharing.

      Love In Light,

      Judith Marie
    • omahhung
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2002
        here here! :)
        This is breathtaking. What a lovely Thanksgiving gift.

        I think that this is my favorite of all your images.

        Thank you so for sharing.

        Love In Light,

        Judith Marie

        Posting message to this list:

      • Patti Garrett
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 28, 2002
          WOW!! Crystal, this drawing just blew me away today!!

          Thanks so much for sharing, and have a wonderful, beautiful Thanksgiving.

          Much love,

          Patti

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002

            Halo Judith Marie
               I am glad to share. This one felt well correlated for our group in idea of the charts and related
            threadsThe wheel is a ceramic & there is mixtures of real rainbows.... It's the colour that brings
            Life to the art works. Once created sometimes I will look over the selection and come into certain under
            -standing of living thoughts in expression. What comes alive for me is a cellular appreciation and joy
            of the colour in the art, joy flows holy in the heart and enlightens the totality of emotion in the moment.
            It is the light within the god that dances the spirit alive.
            Other than created to share ...the art lives in a seamless file. Only alive in transit.  I am so glad GLAD that
            there are many to share with and others willing to share way too. We are all so special, all that is of grace
            has an endless supply of resource and love. An emotional movement is never florid, the art is like flowers
            to subconscious field of cellular expression. It's the heart in the art that counts.  It matters what we host in
            the holy mind of our temples.  I am holding ground for the Beauty of Life.  That I can share with you all and
            know true comfort in the realization that many minds are seeing as one and hosting the life of Loving Pure Love.
            There is so much within those words! I see and am the art in grace of caring to share.
            It's great to touch down into many hearts and share a smile for Angelics of Beauty and Colour!
            Thank You for the Honour of Thanksgiving, Round Circle.