Fw: June 30

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2001

      Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2001 7:49 AM
      Subject: June 30

      Saturday, June 30

      ctssm42@...

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      Correction: Friday’s report should read:

      Friday the 29th of June.

      Today’s energies can give information on latent faculties especially on clairvoyance, clairaudience psyhchometry.

      The Moon squares Neptune at 7:06 AM.

      The emotional, intuitive realm combines with Divine Wisdom.

      There are strong qualities of love and devotion present with this aspect.

      It is important to communicate, especially with loved ones. It is better to address emotional issues as soon as possible through emotional dialogue instead of allowing misunderstandings to grow and fester.

      Facing our issues with courage and resolving them enables us to go to the next level of creativity and evolutionary unfoldment.

      On a Soul level, this aspect confers artistic inspiration and harmony. We are learning to explore the invisible realms and to harness natural forces.

      When we are in touch with our Soul-purpose, we are able to work in cooperation with spiritual intelligneces. There are strong prophetic and clairvoyant influences.

      The Moon trines the Sun at 8:13 AM.

      The emotional, intuitive realm combines with will.

      There is creative potential as the personality links with the Soul. We are constantly nurturing and refining the lower self in order to make it more receptive to Soul impressions.

      The process of change does not happen on superficial levels. It involves exploring, discovering and changing our deepest, most basic attitudes towards life.

      In the process of becoming aware of our emotions, we often find ways in which we have been holding ourselves back. We may find that we may have been blocking ourselves from achieving satisfaction and fulfilment in life through fears and negative self-concepts.

      Healing our emotional and mental attitudes in a safe, non-threatening way through emotional depth-work helps to integrate our personality and makes us a clear channel for our Soul aspirations.

      The Moon is inconjunct Saturn at 8:26 AM.

      The emotional, intuitive realm combines with magnetic will.

      There is strong mental focus in the creation of structures required for the Soul-purpose. We need to establish channels for the externalisation of the mind and the expression of Active intelligence in the outer world. There is an awareness and appreciation for divine order and grace.

      In order to receive what we want in life, it is important to accept the best that life has to offer. Many of us have difficulty accepting the possibility of having what we want in life because we feel basically unworthy. Many of us took these feelings on board at a very young age through parental and social conditioning.

      Once we get in touch in the ways we do not love ourselves, we can acknowledge and lovingly transmute these emotions into positive feelings through emtional depth-work and creative visualisation.

      Venus squares Uranus at 8:47 AM.

      This influence reveals a lot about the process of reorientation from the personal to the impersonal and universal.

      As group consciousness develops, we develop a gift for organising people and for the blending of individual talents for the greater good of the all concerned.

      There is ease of communication and movement between people of all different types and interests and there is a blending of the personal and impersonal.

      The battle to join spirit with matter works through the Seventh Ray of Ceremonial Magic. It is responsible for the mass meditation movement and for people becoming more service oriented.

      The human will combines with divine grace. This ray has influence over human rights, assuring us freedom from harassment and to become what we want to be. We need to learn to direct our thinking with out allowing our emotions to interfere.

      The Sun conjoins the fixed star Al Hena at 4:59 PM. To have a mission.

      Today this conjunction enhances our determination to face our fears and explore unknown territory.

      The Sun parallels Hades at 9:12 PM.

      This aspect confers insight into the exploration of dreams. It relates to other dimensions and crossing into them. Through the Dreamtime, shamanic peoples from different cultures cross the veils into the Unknown, for exploration, healing, spirit travel and vision.

      Hades allows us the right to be. We need to allow for the right to be ourselves on our owns terms. When we allow ourselves to be, we are able to enter the Dreamtime. The Dreamtime is a spiritual journey-walk which deepens our understanding and teaches us much about compassion, patience and healing.