Farmers of Paradise ~ Manifesting Our Dreams

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      Our Newsletter is exclusively available to those who join Center of the SUN Newsletter mailing list.
      Join our list if you are not already on our list, and getting this as a forward, or one time only sample copy from us.

      *** If you are seeing confusing HTML, or text is missing or to wide, go here to view the newsletter:
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/news12-08.html
      Email this Newsletter to a Friend

      Center of the Sun - December 2008
      PERU - Farmers of Paradise ~ Manifesting Our Dreams
      Aluna Joy Yaxk'in, PO Box 1988, Sedona, AZ 86339 ~ www.AlunaJoy.com ~ aluna@...
      COPYRIGHT © 2008... Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this newsletter on the condition
      that the content remains complete, full credit is given to the author(s), and that it is distributed freely.

      Farmers of Paradise ~ Manifesting Our Dreams
      A wonderful gift from the Oracles of Machu Picchu.