Deanna's Realm: December Message from the Angels

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      I have had the very deep pleasure and blessing to know Deanna for a few years now. She has a very gracious soul and her messages always have deep resonance. I wished to share her latest December Message from the Angels with everyone. Blessings, Shay

      December Message from the Angels

      http://www.deannasrealm.com/?cat=46

      Hope everyone is having a SPLENDID month so far!

      Much Love and Big Hugs,
      Deanna Joseph