Re: Arctic Victory: We Blocked Shell from Drilling

  • Rachelle Hava
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2008
      Sat Nam All You Beautiful Ones,

      Thanks be to the ONE and that is you! The New Earth is in bloom! May you all have a joyous day!

      Grateful,
      Rael of One ~ Universal Oneness Ambassador ~
      "Compassion is the first outburst of everything God does." ~ Meister Eckhart

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2008
        Another big sigh of relief on this especially. I am so pleased to see it has been blocked! :)

[...]

        The NRDC Action Fund is the 501(c)(4) affiliate of the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC).