TUT... A Note from the Universe

    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 3, 2008

      Sometimes, when you're feeling your lowest the real you is summoned.
      And you understand, maybe for the first time ever, how grand you are, because you discover that vulnerable doesn't mean powerless, scared doesn't mean lacking in beauty, and uncertainty doesn't mean that you're lost.
      These realizations alone will set you on a journey that will take you far beyond what you used to think of as extraordinary.
      There is always a bright side.
          The Universe

       Yo! Ho! Ho! FINALLY!!! First time EVER!!!
      A Notes from the Universe WALL CALENDAR!!!!

      Rare, limited quantities, and just in time for gift giving if you order TODAY!

      We can't print too many since it is, of course, dated! When the first printing sells out, there will be NONE! If interested, please act NOW. Thanks for your understanding and for your support!!!

      Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
      © www.tut.com ®

      Don't disguise your tears don't hide your sadness, don't be afraid to find out who you really are. Because in those fleeting moments you'll summon such beauty and strength that, in no time at all, you'll fully grasp exactly why you're so gossiped about here in the unseen.

      The "NOTES"    Gifts Project    Infinite Possibilities   The Village   Shop    E*Cards   Tell a Friend   Home

      Forward this email to a friend (without revealing links to your profile)!

      © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809

      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 24, 2008
        The is such an uplifting message and truly want to share it. While they always personalize the messages using our names I wished this not to have "a" name attached to the message for this applies to each and everyone us. Feel free to pass this along to others who will benefit from this, need this, for we can never say when in an exact Moment something beautiful, touching and resonating will come into our lap making the difference, being instrumental to give each soul that feels disconnected, going through their challenges whatever they may be the strength lift their head alongside their heart to make that difference right when they needed to See this, to Feel It and to Embrace It. Namaste w/ Eternal Love.

        If it's not yet obvious to You, the real reason for this season is You. A more perfect child of the Universe has never lived. Until now, only a celebration cloaked in myth and mystery could hint at your sublime heritage and divine destiny. You are life's prayer of becoming and its answer. The first light at the dawn of eternity, drawn from the ether, so that the Universe might know its depths, discover its heights, and frolic in endless seas of blessed emotion.
        A pioneer into illusion, an adventurer into the unknown, and a lifter of veils. Courageous, heroic and exalted by billions in the unseen.
        To give beyond reason. To care beyond hope. To love without limit. To reach, stretch, and dream, in spite of your fears. These are the hallmarks of divinity - traits of the immortal - Your badges of honor. Wear them with a pride as great as the unspeakable pride we feel for You.
        Your light has illuminated darkened paths, your gaze has lifted broken spirits, and already your life has changed the destiny of all who will ever follow.
        This is the time of year we celebrate YOU.
        Bowing before Greatness,
            The Universe

        Happy Holidays from the entire TUT team! We love you!!!

        Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
        © www.tut.com ®

        Supercoolhappylovething, you are, Shay.

        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 30, 2008
          While these are always personalized to the name we sign up with I have taken the liberty to remove mine as this is a message that applies to All of Us as We Are One. Namaste

          It's easy. Your thoughts become things. Don't fight it. Don't think there's anything else. Don't entertain the false premises of fate, luck, or a God who judges, withholds, or decides. You decide. You manifest. You rule. This is why you are here. This is what you came to discover. You were born to experience your absolute dominion over every flimsy, malleable illusion of time and space; to have, do, and be anything.
          Truthfully, it couldn't be any easier. All you have to do is think of what you want and refuse to deviate from that thought. This will, invariably, set you into motion, stir up the magic, and unleash the full force, power, and majesty of a Universe conspiring on your behalf.
          It's worth everything you've got. Be strong, be vigilant, take action, and the Kingdom of Heaven shall appear at your very feet.
          I've got your back,
              The Universe

          Leveraging the Universe is about learning what "the truth" is, and then living it.
          "Just wanted to say thanks for your great recording Leveraging the Universe. Having listened to Dr. Wayne Dyer, James Arthur Ray, and Joe Vitale in the last couple of weeks, I have to say that you stand head and shoulders above these great people because of your sheer sincerity, honesty, enthusiasm, and awesome sense of humour." - Darren, UK

          Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
          © www.tut.com ®

          BTW, Shay, Heaven has nothing to do with dying, and everything to do with being born, again, to truth. Cool?

          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 25, 2010
            If you would see everything filtered through the light of truth you'd never, ever again know sadness, lack, or limits. You'd see that you are safe. Bathed in love. Surrounded by admirers in both the physical and spiritual realms you grace. You'd see only beauty, perfection, and meaning. And you'd realize that just as the stark contrasts of time and space and the illusions of have and have not imprison you, so too can they make possible wings that will lift you higher.

            Seek understanding, or as it was once put, seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and everything else will be added unto you. (Same thing, different audience, grossly misunderstood to this very day.)

            Cawwww, cawwwwwww, cawwwwwwwww.... (Soaring bird sounds.)

            Tallyho,
                The Universe

            This is the one with in-depth visualization guidelines, belief-alignment techniques, and the 7 steps anyone can follow to get unstuck...

            "I simply do not know how to thank you enough... there are actually tears on this e-mail!" * "Magnificent!" * "I was in awe with the material you present!" * "Perfect for anyone who feels at all stuck or limited in any way." * "Amazing reminders of truth!" * "I'm in 7th heaven. If they were drugs, I would have OD'd! Man, they're better than...."

            Leveraging the Universe and Engaging the Magic

            Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
            © www.tut.com ®

            Shay, like my bird sounds? So life-like. Now just remember, "everything else will be added unto you," because everything else is a lot. Cawwww....

            The Club    The "NOTES"    Gifts Project    Events    Shop    E*Cards

            Become part of the NEW community!

            Message 5 of 19 , Mar 29, 2010
              Whatever you focus on, you will experience.

              When you talk about "what is" or "what was," even if you're just explaining to a friendly ear, you project more of the same into the future. If you ask more than you give thanks, you'll believe less in your own power. And if you insist that it's hard and that you're lonely, you'll find that it is, and you are.

              Yet, always you can choose to focus on what's good.

              Tallyho,
                  The Universe

              My first FILM since THE SECRET! It guides, instructs, and shows you what to do to spark major life changes. It's filled with exercises, stories, analogies, and steps you can immediately begin taking.

              "I got your Movie this weekend and have watched it maybe 6 times." * "Everyone I know needs to watch it." * " I have to share this information... I wish I had 100 copies to hand out!"

              Thoughts Become Things - FREE previews! Save $5 today!

              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 14, 2010
                If there's something you want anything at all, or if there's something you need, no matter what it is, or if there's something you'd like to change, please remember that all the bells and whistles of time and space were first hewn and blown in the windmills of one's mind, long before they were ever dung or heard by hands and ears.

                Whatever you dream of, live it, live it now, as fully as possible, to whatever degree you can, in your thoughts, words, and deeds. And sure enough, as day follows night, as rains fall from pregnant clouds, and as melodies float from bells and whistles, your dream will come to pass.

                It's a sure thing,
                    The Universe

                The FREE Book for Everyone Deal has been extended a few more days!

                "It now fits into the category of my all-time favorite books; alongside Atlas Shrugged, Think and Grow Rich, Illusions and others. I could literally feel Mike through his words."

                Infinite Possibilities at Amazon!

                Infinite Possibilities the Rebate!

                Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
                © www.tut.com ®

                I know, I know. Dung should be "rung." But "dung" just kind of wrote itself... and made me laugh.

                the club    the "notes"    gifts project    events
                shop    e*cards    facebook    twitter

                © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809

                Message 7 of 19 , Aug 31, 2011
                  What if, as much as I am the Alpha, the Omega, and everything in between I was also your thoughts? Not just in them. Not just riding upon them. Not just what they manifest. But I was actually the thoughts, themselves?

                  Would it be easier for you to see how far you can send them? How unlimited they are? How dependable? Nonjudgmental? Infallible? Supreme? How potentially healing, nurturing, and magical they are?

                  Would it be easier to see how powerful you are?

                      The Universe

                  These are a lot of fun for everyone! Notes from the Universe Notepads!

                  Perfect for LOVE LETTERS and inspired to-do lists.

                  Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
                  © www.tut.com ®

                  Not what you expected, friends? Does that surprise you? Anywho, choose "me" wisely.

                  © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809

                  Message 8 of 19 , Nov 4, 2011
                    Be there, Friends. Go there now and never leave. Imagine that your dreams have already come true. Live your life from that mindset. Predicate your behavior on that reality, not the illusions that now surround you. Filter every thought, question, and answer from there. Let your focus shift and be born again - because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything.

                    See the difference?
                        The Universe

                    Over 250,000 CDs sold! This 12 CD collection covers the entire spectrum of reality, including changing your beliefs, creative visualization, and understanding your emotions.

                    "Life-altering, mind-opening, wonderful!" * "It has changed my life 100%!" * "I am immeasurably being changed by this recording."

                    Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
                    © www.tut.com ®

                    All together now, friends, "Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."

                    © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809

                    Message 9 of 19 , Dec 20, 2011
                      The top 10 things dead people want to tell living people, friends, are:

                      1. They're not dead.
                      2. They're sorry for any pain they caused.
                      3. There's no such thing as a devil or hell.
                      4. They were ready to go when they went.
                      5. You're not ready.
                      6. They finally understand what they were missing.
                      7. Nothing can prepare you for the beauty of the moment you arrive.
                      8. Don't try to understand this now, but life is exceedingly fair.
                      9. Your pets are as crazy, brilliant and loving, here, as they were there.
                      10. Life really is all about love, but not just loving those who love you...

                      In their own words,
                          The Universe

                      Cyber TUESDAY! You asked, party extended!

                      Men's and Women's T-Shirts: $20, $10
                      Notes from the Universe Books: $22, $10
                      Thoughts Become Things Coffee Mug: $22, $10
                      Everything You Ever Wanted to Know CDs: $90, $40
                      Leveraging the Universe CDs: $80, $40
                      Infinite Possibilities CDs: $130, $40
                      Manifesting Change CDs: $80, $40
                      Greeting Cards: $18, $9
                      Gratitude Rocks: $10, $5
                      Baby Rompers: $17, $9
                      2012 DVD: $25, $13
                      And More!

                      Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
                      © www.tut.com ®

                      They also wanted you to know that they really do show up as orbs in some of your photos, friends, but so does water. Quite a talkative bunch.

                      © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809

                      Message 10 of 19 , Dec 23, 2011
                        If it's not yet obvious to you, the real reason for this, and all seasons, is you, my Dear Souls. A more perfect child of the Universe has never lived. Until now, only celebrations cloaked in myth and mystery could hint at your divine heritage and sacred destiny. You are life's prayer of becoming and its answer. The first light at the dawn of eternity, drawn from the ether, so that I might know my own depth, discover new heights, and revel in seas of blessed emotion.

                        A pioneer into illusion, an adventurer into the unknown, and a lifter of veils. Courageous, heroic, and exalted by legions in the unseen.

                        To give beyond reason, to care beyond hope, to love without limit; to reach, stretch, and dream, in spite of your fears. These are the hallmarks of divinity - traits of the immortal - your badges of honor. May you wear them with a pride as great as the immeasurable pride we feel for you.

                        Your light has illuminated darkened paths, your gaze has lifted broken spirits, and already your life has changed the course of history.

                        This is the time of year we celebrate YOU.

                        Bowing before Greatness,
                            The Universe

                        HAPPY, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, Dearest Souls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
                        © www.tut.com ®

                        Friends, 2012 has your name all over it, Tiger.

                        © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809

                      • Emine Yucel
                        Message 11 of 19 , Dec 23, 2011
                          I wish you all a merry Christmas filled with LOVE and LIGHT. Thanks to all of you for being a great support in dark or weak times and for all the lifting messages that gave me a lot of hope to contiue.

                          Many loves,

                          Emine

                          To: Affirmations_Heart_Soul@yahoogroups.com

                          Message 12 of 19 , Dec 24, 2011
                            Thank you for your presence with us Emine and the blessings we receive through you. May this holiday season and beyond, into the new year, see more love, peace and joy fill your heart and life. Love, Shay

                            Message 13 of 19 , Dec 30, 2011
                              Dearest Friends, I was about to wish that your every dream come true. That you find yourself surrounded by friends, laughter, and good times. I almost wished that your every cup runneth over financially, romantically, spiritually, and creatively. That good health be your faithful companion, peace your guarded ally, and love your perpetual guide. When suddenly, it dawned on me that as an infinite, powerful, fun-loving gladiator of the Universe, with eternity before you and the power of your thoughts to help shape it... it's you Dear Ones, who will be granting wishes this year.

                              10... 9... 8... 7... 6...
                                  The Universe

                              Blast into 2012 EMOTIONALLY CHARGED! I cry every time I read DANDELION! About a little horse that can't find her place in life... until she does.

                              Dr. Wayne Dyer calls it "a marvelous story of the triumph of spirit."

                              Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
                              © www.tut.com ®

                              Oh, Friends, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR anyway!

                              © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809

                              Message 14 of 19 , Feb 7, 2012
                                When you focus upon anything at all, Dear Ones, it's like a call goes out to every corner of the Universe, summoning ideas, strength, courage, insight, resources, and whatever else is needed to complete the laser beam of your concentration. If it's an answer you need, it will be forthcoming. If it's a choice you have to make, your options are calculated and recalculated under each scenario. If circumstances need to be arranged then every soul on the planet is consulted. And if it's help you need... we're already there.

                                When you focus upon anything at all.

                                Not bad, huh?

                                    The Universe

                                Today's my 51st, Friends!

                                Hard to believe I've been writing these Notes for 11 years! Thanks for the memories!

                                51% OFF EVERYTHING TODAY*! And, really, thank you!

                                * excluding live events and tours.

                                Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
                                © www.tut.com ®

                                Every corner of the Universe, Dear Ones.

                                © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809

                                Message 15 of 19 , Feb 27, 2012
                                  However safe you might think you are right now, Dear Ones, you are even safer.

                                  However much you might think you are loved and guided right now, you are loved and guided even more.

                                  And however likely you feel your future happiness is to blossom, let me assure you, it is, in fact, inevitable. Eternally.

                                  It's simply that from within the jungles of time and space none of what I just shared is obvious, even as I hold you in the palm of my hand, because you've accepted what is unquestionably the single most daunting challenge I've ever imagined: to forget that we are one.

                                  Good on you,
                                      The Universe

                                  This 10-hour audio program covers all the basics of reality construction: including in-depth visualization guidelines, easy belief-alignment techniques, and the 7 steps you can immediately begin taking to get unstuck, leveraging the Universe and engaging the magic.

                                  "Awesome! On a scale from 1 to 10: 100!" * "There is not a wasted word, it is so straightforward - here's what you need to do, get moving..."

                                  Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
                                  © www.tut.com ®

                                  Yeah, Friends, how are we going to top time and space? You're doing so well.

                                  © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Feb 29, 2012
                                    The presumption, Dear Ones, at all times and under all circumstances, should always be that you are good enough, worthy enough, and lovable enough. And that you are exactly the right kind of person, in the right place, at the right time. Otherwise, you wouldn't have been instilled with such dreams in the first place.

                                    Love you,
                                        The Universe

                                    Newly discounted TBT (Thoughts Become Things) Caps!

                                    Spread some positivity!

                                    Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
                                    © www.tut.com ®

                                    Trust me, Friends, the Dream Fairies are real sticklers.

                                    © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012

                                      If it's not yet obvious to you, the real reason for this, and all seasons, is you, Dear Ones. A more perfect child of the Universe has never lived. Until now, only celebrations cloaked in myth and mystery could hint at your divine heritage and sacred destiny. You are life's prayer of becoming and its answer. The first light at the dawn of eternity, drawn from the ether, so that I might know my own depth, discover new heights, and revel in seas of blessed emotion.

                                      A pioneer into illusion, an adventurer into the unknown, and a lifter of veils. Courageous, heroic, and exalted by legions in the unseen.

                                      To give beyond reason, to care beyond hope, to love without limit; to reach, stretch, and dream, in spite of your fears. These are the hallmarks of divinity - traits of the immortal - your badges of honor. May you wear them with a pride as great as what we feel for you.

                                      Your light has illuminated darkened paths, your gaze has lifted broken spirits, and already your life has changed the course of history.

                                      This is the time of year we celebrate You.

                                      Bowing before Greatness,
                                          The Universe

                                      IT'S NOT TOO LATE! A digital gift certificate for ANYTHING TUT!
                                      Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
                                      © www.tut.com ®

                                      Dear Ones, 2013 is going to be remember as your "Break Out" year... Mine too!

                                      © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809