Weekly Message from Jelaila Starr

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2008

      Topic: Discovering Your 2009 Plan

      Windows Media player icon Click icon to watch video

      Hi all,

      As the days grow longer we begin to look inward, reflecting on the year. What did we learn, what did we gain, and where did we grow? This is also the time when the structure of coming year’s plan begins to emerge. How do we recognize it? That is the topic of this week’s video.

      Moving through the years of my mission, I realized that there is a technique that enables me to discover the plan for the following year, be it on a spiritual, relationship, financial or business level. As usual, it was given to me by my guides. Here’s the technique.

      1. The Rule of Three. Begin to take of the details of life. Is there one that shows up at least 3 times in the space of a few weeks? If so, this detail will provide the basic structure of your plan. Sometimes it is all inclusive, meaning it contains the entire structure. If not, more will occur providing the remainder of the structure.

      2. Notice how you feel when you see or hears those signs. Do they make your heart feel lighter and inspire your creativity? Do they make you feel excited? If so, you are on the right track.

      3. Once you receive the same sign three times, ask your guides, angels or Soul/Higher Self to fill in the details. This is when the magic begins. Continue to watch for the signs...they will literally flow into your life!

      I have noticed that the basic structure of my plan will emerge from late November thru mid December. After that, the details begin to manifest. By late January I have further developed the plan by designing the means to carry it out. For example, last year at this time I started seeing signs to do video messages. They came to me by way of a conversation with a friend, an email and a magazine ad. Having seen this sign three times from late November to mid December, I realized it was part of 2008’s plan. During the later part of this period I begin to hear about YouTube. By mid January it was clear that I’d be suing YouTube to host a weekly video message. That’s how it works.

      I hope this technique helps you discover your 2009 plan. You can expedite the development process and get your plan moving through a counseling session. I recommend a session only after you have discovered the structure as it will then provide validation and further clarification along with details.

      If you wish to share your plan and get assistance fleshing it out, join the Nibiruan Council forum at Yahoo Groups. It’s free!

      Learn more about this technique and many others in the upcoming Emotional Clearing workshop. December 4-7.

      Click here for flyer: http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/ec_workshop_kc_dec.html

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Click here to join me on Youtube.com
      Click here to join me on MySpace.com
      Click here to join me on Facebook.com

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Jelaila Starr
      The Nibiruan Council
      www.Nibiruancouncil.com
      email: info@...

      Home_NCLIst

      Jelaila Starr, teacher, counselor, speaker and author.Jelaila Starr, messenger for the Nibiraun Council Weekly Video Message from Jelaila Starr

      December 3, 2008

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 9, 2008

        Topic: Discovering Your Avatars
        Your “Inner World” Players

        Windows Media player icon Click icon to watch video

        Hi all,

        Another Emotional Clearing workshop and coach training has come to an end. As with each, there are many gifts but this time a special one was bestowed...a new technique. This technique helps you more clearly recognize that the players in your Inner World are doing.

        We have named it the new technique the Avatar Technique...for the avatars that people use in online games to represent themselves. Since we are all souls playing in the universal game of Polarity Integration, (integration of the Light and Dark) I felt the name was quite fitti

        We all have an Inner World and and Outer World. The Inner World is the one from which we create our reality. The Outer World is where we manifest that reality. Other names for the Outer World are “3D” “reality” and “life.” The Inner World players are the ones who create your reality, yep, everything you experience in your life. Those players are your Soul/Higher Self, your Inner Child, your Ego, and last but not least, You the Self. (See The Divine Partnership, the 3rd Key of Compassion) for more detail on these players. It is their thoughts, feelings and emotions that manifest.

        The Divine Partnership: http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/excerpt3rdkey.html

        Up till now we have been struggling to understand what is occurring in our Inner Worlds and just exactly how those events are creating our individual realities. Now, with the aid of this technique, it is so so easy!

        How the Avatar Technique works.

        Each player in your Inner World has an avatar representing them from your physical world. They can be found in the people with whom you have the greatest amount of contact...your primary relationships. They can be family members, pets, mentors, bosses or friends. For example, I live alone and so my constant companions, my friends and pets are some of my avatars. My daughter represents my Ego. She shows me the lessons I still need to learn. I could not grow without her in my life. When she is happy, I know my Ego is at rest. When she is upset and careening out of control in her life, I know my Ego feels is feeling the same...and I am feeling it, too.

        Izzy, my cat represents my Inner Child. She is the fun, creative, and child-like part of me. When Izzy is upset, I know my Inner Child is upset. When she is content...and especially when she is cuddling with my dog Gracie, I know my Inner Child and Soul are getting along.

        Gracie, my dog represents me, the Self. When Gracie is balanced, I know I am balanced. Once again, I feel it! when she is upset and stressed, that clues me in to the stress I am feeling but not conscious of.

        A good friend of mine, Nancy Joy (NJ) represents my Soul.  She is the one I go to when I need perspective. I know her words are what my soul is trying to tell me. Conversely, when she is upset, that clues me in on the lesson my Soul is currently working on with me, or preparing for. Nancy Joy and I seem to have similar lessons at the same time. In fact, more often than not, our mission assignments involve working on the same thing. I don’t see NJ that often because we live 5 hours from each other, and our phone calls are less frequent now. They were every week during the early years of my mission.

        Keep in mind that the Outer World avatars can change and also that there are more than just those four people or animals representing your Inner World players.

        I’ll be sharing more on this new technique as I learn more about it. Until then, enjoy and let me know how it works for you.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Click here to join me on Youtube.com
        Click here to join me on MySpace.com
        Click here to join me on Facebook.com

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Jelaila Starr
        The Nibiruan Council
        www.Nibiruancouncil.com
        email: info@...

        Home_NCLIst

        Jelaila Starr, teacher, counselor, speaker and author.Jelaila Starr, messenger for the Nibiraun Council Weekly Video Message from Jelaila Starr

        December 9, 2008

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 23, 2008

          Topic: Understanding Our Global “Dark Night of the Soul” Part 2

          Windows Media player icon Click icon to watch video

          Hi all,

          In last week’s message, I spoke of the connection between the prophesied biblical “Great Tribulations” and a “Dark Night of the Soul.” Once again, if you are unfamiliar with this prophesy, the “Great Tribulations” are a three and a half year period in which humanity will experience great global suffering that would include famine, disease, a 3rd World War, and the death a third of the population. It’s my understanding that we entered into this time this past summer.

          Recognizing it as a Dark Night of the Soul enabled me to conquer my fears around it. I understood that I could get through this time of great change because, a) I had gotten through other Dark Nights of the Soul, and b) I had the necessary higher-dimensional knowledge and tools to do it. Due to the scope of this subject, I’ll cover it in segments so today I’ll cover the required knowledge , and address the tools in next week’s message. It is my intention to prepare you to move through and successfully complete this global lesson. It does not take that many people “getting it” for the world to shift.

          The Knowledge

          A Dark night of the Soul is a time when dysfunctional beliefs are brought to our attention in order that we may change them. This process will always include some part of our lives being destroyed. One could say, a prop or props of our life are pulled from under us, leaving us with a life in shambles. Such a situation triggers extreme fear...as it is meant to do. We cannot integrate what we have not experienced.

          On a global level, we are having the props of our world, our systems, pulled from under us. The Mayans speak of this time as when the systems will begin to crumble in order to make way for new ones to be built. The will crumble in the following order:

          1. Financial
          2. Industry
          3. Government
          4. Religious

          We have already seen the first two crumble here in the USA. Since ours is the world’s reserve currency, what happens here will effect the world and so it is. Many countries are in grave trouble. For example, Iceland has filed for bankruptcy and here in the USA, our president has approved a $600 billion bailout package for the banks, and more recently, another multi-billion package for automakers.

          Having the understanding that the systems must fall is just one thing that helps us to keep fear in check because we realize that manifesting a new reality is a process and contains a predictable cycle of events. Being a cycle means there will be an upside once the downside is complete.

          Understanding the belief that we are collectively attempting to change, along with the multitudes of fears it fosters, also provides some degree of comfort.  Moreover, recognizing this belief is critical to completing the Dark Night. At least we know what our goal is. As I see it, we are working to change our belief regarding the origin of our safety. In other words, where we look for safety. We have been trained by all of our systems to look outside of ourselves for safety.

          As children we look to our parents; they are the God of our young world. As adults we are taught to look to the government, the state, police and religious leaders. In all areas we look outside ourselves for safety. The higher perspective tells us that when we look within for our safety, by calling on our guides and the God within each of us, our Higher Self, our “God aspect,” we find life becomes easier and miracles occur. Our global “Dark Night” will end once we realize that every system, every authority figure that we try to turn to for safety will not be able to do so. Our only safety comes from within.

          Next week: The Tools

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Click here to join me on Youtube.com
          Click here to join me on MySpace.com

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Jelaila Starr
          The Nibiruan Council
          www.Nibiruancouncil.com
          email: info@...

          Home_NCLIst

          Jelaila Starr, teacher, counselor, speaker and author.Jelaila Starr, messenger for the Nibiraun Council Weekly Video Message from Jelaila Starr

          December 23, 2008

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 5, 2009

            Topic: Understanding Our Global “Dark Night of the Soul” Part 4

            Windows Media player icon Click icon to watch video

            Hi all,

            In part 3 of our “Dark Night” series, we explored the higher dimensional tools that enable us to successfully work with our Souls during a “Dark Night of the Soul.” This week we explore tools for working with our Inner Child/Ego.

            For those who have not seen the previous three segments, a “Dark Night of the Soul” is a time when a dysfunctional belief is brought to our attention in order that we may change it. This process will always include some or all part of our lives being destroyed. One could say, a prop or all the props of our life are pulled from under us, leaving us with a life in shambles. Such a situation triggers extreme fear...as it is meant to do so that we have the opportunity to integrate that fear. We cannot integrate what we have not experienced. On to the tools...

            The Inner Child/Ego Tools:

            To fully utilize the tools I am about to share, a basic understanding of the higher perspective regarding the Inner Child/Ego is helpful. You will find this info on our website in the Inner Child articles. Look in the “Articles” Area. More in-depth information can be found in, The Divine Partnership, the 3rd Key of Compassion

            1. Make your Inner Child/Ego a partner - Like it or not, both the Inner Child, and his/her protective side, the Ego are part of each of us. As such, he/she each plays a vital role in our lives. Learning to partner with this most amazing aspect of ourselves can provide moments of light and brevity during our Dark Night, as well as, prevent unnecessary blocks.

            2. Give him/her a voice - When we are frightened, and let’s face it, fear is a big part of a Dark Night, we need to ensure that we dissolve that fear as quickly as possible. Otherwise it can lead to yet another boulder in our path. It is the Ego side of the Inner child that carries the fear since fear is also a tool that we use to alert us to danger and keep us safe. Giving the Ego a voice provides a way to dissolve the fear. Talking to someone safe...just processing out loud allowing our Ego Child within to express his/her feelings, with no regard for how crazy and silly we may sound, is the quickest and most effective way to dissolve fear.

            3. Ask, what do you need to make this comfortable for you? - Once you become aware of your fear, and thus your Inner Child/Ego’s fear, you must do something to comfort him/her. What the child wants is to feel safe because safe is comfortable. Sometimes it is a simple and picking them up in your arms and carrying them. When I am in fear, I ask this question of my Inner Child. More often than not, being carried in my arms is all she needs. So, I pick her up, feeling her wrap her slender arms around my neck as she buries her face in my shoulder. Then, I take hold of my Soul’s hand and together we take a step forward. Visualizing this causes the fear that has been gripping my gut to release. It really works for me and even more so if I immediately go out and do something fun. That has amazing results. Remember, your Inner Child/Ego will follow you through hell and back as long as he/she knows that no matter what, you will not abandon him/her.

            I hope these tools will help you as you move through your individual part of our global “Dark Night.”

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Click here to join me on Youtube.com
            Click here to join me on MySpace.com
            Click here to join me on Facebook.com

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Jelaila Starr
            The Nibiruan Council
            www.Nibiruancouncil.com
            email: info@...

            Home_NCLIst

            Jelaila Starr, teacher, counselor, speaker and author.Jelaila Starr, messenger for the Nibiraun Council Weekly Video Message from Jelaila Starr

            December 29, 2008

            Are you on the NC Mailing List?
            Click here to join.
            It’s free!

            Jelaila’s Sessions
            Regularly $125
            Now $85
            Offer ends January 8th

            Get the bigger picture of where you are and your next step.

            Get the how to’s to clear the blocks standing in your way.

            Learn how to flow more money into your life.

            Discover your mission and what it will take to fulfill it.

            Order your session with Jelaila today!

            Countdown to 2012
             Workshop

            2-days $199

            A powerful workshop designed for those ready to find clarity, balance, and purpose as we move through an unprecedented Shift of the Ages.

            Kansas City, KS

            January 17-18
            Click here for flyer

            February 21-22
            Click here for flyer

            Guide Communication Workshop
            by phone
            Now more than ever we need clear communication with our guides and angels. Communicating is much easier than most people think. You can do it in just 3 hours!

            Regularly $375 Now $255
            Limited Time Offer

            Order your Guide Workshop today!

            The Mission Remembered, Book Two

            The Mission Remembered, Book Two by Jelaila Starr

            If you loved We are the Nibiruan, Book One, you won’t want to miss The Mission Remembered, Book Two

            Contains a more detailed version of the universal “big picture”.

            Provides a higher perspective on the events leading to 2012.

            Provides the know-how to move through and complete a “Dark Night of the Soul”.

            A more in-depth look at the effects of DNA Recoding and life after DNA Recoding.
            Click here for excerpts.
            Click here to order.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 12, 2009
              Home_NCLIst

              Jelaila Starr, teacher, counselor, speaker and author.Jelaila Starr, messenger for the Nibiraun Council Weekly Video Message from Jelaila Starr

              January 12, 2009

              Topic: The Birthday Lesson

              Windows Media player icon Click icon to watch video

              Hi all,

              Just a quick note of thanks to all who shared feedback on the Dark Night series. It always feels good to know that my efforts are appreciated.

              Today’s topic deals with nurturing; a behavior that seems to be a challenge for many; not just me. Nurturing is a simple concept in theory but not so simple in practice. In today’s video I explore one of the many subtle ways that a good belief can become a deterrent to another good belief. In this case it is the good belief that we should not waste money, energy and resources became a deterrent to the good belief that we should nurture ourselves.

              I had decided to make my birthday a day of nurturing me. Nurturing would include breakfast as a restaurant, a trip through the countryside that would take me to a massage therapist for a massage. As the video explains, my “good “ belief got in the way, destroying all my attempts to nurture myself and creating the very thing it was designed to prevent: wasting time, energy and other resources.

              A lack of nurturing will leave us feeling depleted on all levels. Moreover it will lead to blocked creativity and cause us to miss the subtle signs of new opportunities. Feeling drained leads to blocks in the flow of money. Missed opportunities leads to a loss of future money.

              It is my hope that my birthday lesson is as much as a gift to you as it was to me.

              Enjoy,

              Jelaila

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 19, 2009
                Home_NCLIst

                Jelaila Starr, teacher, counselor, speaker and author.Jelaila Starr, messenger for the Nibiraun Council Weekly Video Message from Jelaila Starr

                January 19, 2009

                Topic: Perspective on 2009 and Beyond

                Windows Media player icon Click icon to watch video

                Hi all,

                This week’s message we explore the Nibiruan’s perspective on 2009…and beyond. For those of you who read the Sedona Journal, this article will be familiar. It was first published in their December issue under the name, “Make Compassionate Choices.”

                I received quite a few comments on the article, especially the part about a nuclear attack on the Phoenix area. Honestly, I don’t see why that event would be worse than some of the other events, but perhaps it is because it isn’t part of the same old predictions we have heard about for years.

                The point I’d like to make, apart from the one that we can all still alter these events, is that the Nibiruans chose not to state that they have all been mitigated and minimized to some degree already. Realizing that stating that there is still a 90% chance or greater of these events occurring would frighten some people, they felt they would rather have the fear than have people become lackadaisical and not continue to work on them. Although the events have been mitigated, the degree to which this has occurred has not yet fallen below 70%.  There’s still a lot of work to do.  Fortunately we still have 3 years to do that.

                Making compassionate choices in all the challenges that face us is how we continue to positively impact these events. The how-tos are the main focus of the Nibiruan’s work.

                You can read the article at:  http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/2009_perspective.html

                Enjoy,
                Jelaila