[MOON ANGEL] ENChEDE, 6th Day of Lunar Cycle, Sexual Attraction

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 89 , Dec 2, 2008

      I f the message appears too light, the music doesn't play, or if anything else is not correct, go to the top toolbar and  click on Forward.

      The Moon Angels of Sexual Attraction

      Angels of  ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E'

       6th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      Divine Flowing feelings of sexual ecstasy are transmitted throughout
      the Unified Field by the heavenly hosts of ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E'.

       Propagation, maturity, and decay
      of life unfolds according to perfect rhythms and cycles.

      During the 6th day of each moon cycle, flowing feelings of sexual kundalini,
      or life force
      , is heightened throughout all kingdoms of life.

      Whenever a child of God wishes to arouse feelings of Divine
      sexual attraction for the purpose of supreme happiness and
      the highest good of all, and calls on our help, we respond
      bringing clarity and and perfect purity, removing all obscurity
      .

      We help the development of love, sympathy, popularity, and sexual attractiveness.

      We give instructions on infusing  flowing feelings of
      sexual attraction into jewelry, such as rings of endearment.

      Divine sexual flowing feelings create supreme happiness.
      It is wise to direct sexual feelings towards the purity of flowing
      feelings of the divine virtues, so that kundalini flows upwards along
      the spine to invigorate and balance all the glandular centers,
      and their corresponding stages of consciousness and feeling.

      When the children of God call on us, we inspire flowing feelings that
      purify sexual energy so that it is a preserver as well as a giver of life.
      Properly directed sexual feelings open a gateway to Cosmic Consciousness.

      The magnetism of sexual feelings used in this way anchors
      ecstasy and bliss to Earth, and attract conditions of
      health, success, and happiness for all life
      .

      On the sixth day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth
      with feelings of sexual attraction in a way that leads
      to happiness and the spiritualization of emotion.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Sigil of
      'E-N-Ch-E-D-E'

      ***
      Revised Document: 26 October 2006

      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****

      ~ ~ Music file ~ ~
      Dreamsharer_Missi Blue. mid

      music link
      (left click, play - right click, save)

      ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E

      The Omnipresence of Divine Consciousness on all levels and in all beings
      ---------

      supports the manifestation of supreme happiness,
      delight, satisfaction, and bliss

      ---------

      Ch

      and clarity
      ---------

      in and between all beings.
      ---------

      The creation of spiritual states of consciousness
      ---------

      for the happiness of all beings, is our intent.'
      ---------

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 89 of 89 , Apr 24

        Twin
Souls***Twin
Flames***One
Love*** 11

      • Together we are One,
        Harmonic Waves of Pure Being
        .

        LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

        The Moon Angels of Sexual Attraction

        Angels of  ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E'

         6th Day of Lunar Cycle

        Beloved,

        When the children of God call on us, we inspire flowing emotions that
        purify sexual energy so that it is a preserver as well as a giver of life.
        Properly directed sexual emotions
        open gateways to Cosmic Consciousness.

        Whenever a child of God wishes to arouse emotions of Divine
        sexual attraction for the purpose of supreme happiness and
        the highest good of all,  we respond
        bringing clarity and and perfect purity, removing all obscurity
        .

        DivineFlowing emotions of sexualecstasy are transmitted throughout
        the Unified Field by the heavenly hosts of ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E'.

        During the 6th day of each moon cycle, flowing emotions of sexual kundalini,
        or life force
        , is heightened throughout all kingdoms of life.

        Twin
Souls***Twin
Flames***One
Love*** 15

         Propagation, maturity, and decay
        of life unfolds according to perfect rhythms and cycles.

        We help the development of sacred and harmonious love, sympathy, popularity, and sexual attractiveness.

        Wegive instructions on infusing  flowing emotions of
        sexual attraction into jewelry, such as rings of endearment.

        Divine sexualflowing emotions create supreme happiness.

        It is wise to direct sexual emotions with intention of The Law of One, so that kundalini flows upwards along
        the spine to invigorate and balance all the glandular centers,
        and their corresponding stages of consciousness and emotions.

        The Law of One

        We are all one.
        When one is harmed, all are harmed.
        When one is helped, all are helped.
        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
        and I am one with all there is,
        I ask that only the highest good of all concerned happen.

        I give thanks that this is done.
        So be it.

        When the children of God call on us, we inspire flowing emotions  that
        purify sexual energy to engage and connect all levels of awareness in both partners and is a preserver as well as a giver of life.

        Themagnetism of sexual emotions used in this way anchors
        ecstasy and bliss to Earth, and attract conditions of
        health, success, and happiness for all life
        .

        Onthe sixth day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth
        with emotions of sexual attraction in a way that leads

        to happiness and the spiritualization of emotion.

         FaceCirclecopy.jpg

        By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
        and calling on our help, the following is gained:

        ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E

        The Omnipresence of Divine Consciousness on all levels and in all beings
        ---------

        supports the manifestation of supreme happiness,
        delight, satisfaction, and bliss

        ---------

        Ch

        and clarity

        ---------

        in and between all beings.
        ---------

        The creation of spiritual states of consciousness
        ---------

        for the happiness of all beings, is our intent.'

        ---------

        *** ECSTASY ***

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)