Re: 11.11 The Bethlehem Stargate is Complete..

  • mikael
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2008
      In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, Ash <mhc4sure@...> wrote:
      >MIKAELS RESPONSE...IN CAPS ...IAM NOT YELLING...JUST ADDING MY TWO
      SENSE? :)
      > As always receiving which resonates to our Inner Core and releasing
      the rest in Divine Love Namaste SPIRITUAL DISCERNMENT? TEST THE
      SPIRITS...BE WISE AS THE SERPENTS...

      > The Bethlehem Stargate????
      http://www.thegoldenreport.com/asp/jerrysnewsmanager/anmviewer.asp?
      a=817&z=2

      > We now have anchored and secured on the planet the Bethlehem
      Stargate. This Stargate was anchored during 11.11.2008.NUMBERS ARE
      INCORRECT? 11? 2008=10 YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE ON TRACK FOR
      THE 10:10:10? 2008=10 YEAR 10 MONTH 10 DAY...ITS LIKE DOIND A
      FULL MOON CEREMONIE ON A QUARTER MOON...

      > This is the first time we have the direct Stargate connection to RA
      in over 5000 years. HERES LIES WISDOM...ITS TA? RA? NOT RA? TA?
      http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/832852/posts

      TARA: SECRET THRONE OF DISCOVERED
      http://williamhenry.net/tara_ill.htm ^ | 2003 | By William Henry

      Timing is everything. Irish archaeologists recently discovered an
      enormous egg-shaped temple lies directly underneath the Hill of Tara
      in County Meath, Ireland. Tara means `compassion', `love' and
      `enlightenment'. Though phonetically similar tara is the polar
      opposite of terror. Tara and Terror express the two opposites, the
      `dualing serpents' or the active and passive principles in nature.
      They are the light and darkness confronting us during this Age of
      Terror, which, prophets promise, instantly can transform into an Age
      of Tara. As my readers know, mine is a quest for Tara.

      The Hill of Tara, known as Temair in Gaelic (the language of the
      children of the Ge-Al, fair, bright, the Sun), was once the ancient
      seat of power in Ireland - 142 Irish Pope-Kings of Tara are said to
      have reigned there in prehistoric and historic times. Tara was the
      seat of the Church of Tara (`love'), whose Pope-King (and queen)
      opposed the mighty forces of Terror.

      The Hill of Tara. Maps show that these are concentric rings , the
      universal symbol for the gate to God.

      AND THEYVE HAD ACCESS TO THE
      GATES..FOR QUITE AWHILE..BASED ON THE PLATONIC SOLID OVER LAY OF
      EARTH?..THESE GATES AND PORTALS ARE OPEN TO EVERYONE..WHO HAS EYES TO
      SEE ..EARS TO HEAR AND A HEART TO
      FEEL...RECEIVE...http://www.dprins.demon.nl/convergence/index.html

      > We will be taking people through the Stargate when it is time to
      experience the profound energies and information available to those
      who can transcend above the 6th dimension.ACCESS AND OPEN THE
      PORTAL...STARGATES? You may be able to take yourself through........
      based on your level of light integration....AND THE AWARENESS OF
      WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE...AND THE CORRECT APLICATION OF..THERE OF...

      > This is a very high frequency WHICH I REFER TO
      AS ...THE...VIBRATION... OF CREATION...SOME CALL GOD.IT IS A
      ENERGETIC SYSTEM SO PRECISE...AND POWERFULL IT OVERWHEMES SOME OF
      THOSE THAT CONME NEAR WHO ARE TAPPED INTO...HENCE SOME PASS OUT...AS
      IVE EXPERIENCED WHEN CHANNELING THIS ENERGY and has taken a dedicated
      team OF ORDINARY PEOPLE to secure.OPEN FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW...ON
      THEIR OWN ACCORD... WILL? THAT ANY ONE CAN ACCESS... AS I DO... YOU
      SHALL DO ALSO.....? AND MORE... The team is a set of the
      original Moravian race and descendents of Mary Magdala and Jeshua.
      They are
      > also known as the Holy Grail Children.WHICH HAS BEEN KEPT SECERT?
      BY THE SOCIETIES PRIVEY TO THIS INFORMATION....WHAT WAS LOST... HAS
      BEEN FOUND? IS NOW NO SECERT..YOU ARE AS LIKE GODS AND
      GODDESSES...BORN IN THE IMAGE OF? STEP INTO YOURSELVES...KNOW
      THYSELF ...A MESSAGE CAME IN THE STARGATE AWHILE BACK... THE
      SLEEPING GIANTS HAVE AWOKEN...DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANT
      UNTILL LAST YEAR ,ITS BEEN A FEW SINCE RECEIVING THIS?...THE GIANTS?
      YOU? ME...EVERYONE...THE QIUCKENING ..WAKING UP? THAT IS SO
      APPARENT...LIKE I WAS STANDING ON THE MOUNTIAN THREW A SNOWBALL WHICH
      ROLLED DOWN ..IT HAS BECOME SO HUGE...

      > We are very excited and ahead of schedule in assisting Mother Earth
      in her ascension. This Stargate creates the ascension portal for
      Mother Earth.IT CAME CLOSE TO NOT BE... AFTER 2001?TOUCH AND
      GO?...THEY SAID TO ME GOOD RULES OVER EVIL ..BUT BY NOT VERY
      MUCH...WELL...THESCALES GOT TIPPED IN OUR FAVOUR..... A OPENING OF A
      PORTAL WAS ON 2003 NOV 8TH? THE LAST TIME THIS CELESTIAL EVENT
      HAPPENED WAS 4000 YEARS AGO... I WAS WITH THE GRAND COUNCIL OF LIGHT?
      A 144 OF US IN/ON THE NANAIMO? VORTEX?
      http://www.harmonicconcordance.com/__TheChart.htm THE KICKER
      IS... AS IN MANY OTHER DOWNLOADS? HARMONIC CONVERGENCE? 1987?
      ETC.ETC. A Magor one in 1999...? they tried to diistract? throw off
      the focus? intent of those to receive? by comin up with the Y2K
      BUG...FEAR?...ANOTHER THIS YEAR...2009? SOMETHING BIG? IS
      INDICATED..CHANNELLED..IS COMING...???? THE 11:11:11 2009 =11 11
      MONTH 11 DAY.... ....LET THE BELLS OF TRUTH RING LOUDLLY I SAY... FOR
      A NEW SONG HAS BEEN GIVEN... A NEW VIBRATION... :)

      > The Bethlehem Stargate has also been interconnected to the 144,000
      portals of light on the planet and the Cosmic Christ Consciousness
      Grid, Crystalline Grid and Lightworker GRID.
      SEE INFO AND PICS...
      http://people.tribe.net/pontfx333
      This Stargate is also connected to the twelve physical
      cities of light in the world. It is also connected to the core of the
      Crystalline Grid in Arkansas. The twelve cities of light HC EVENT?.
      are also portal pathway connections. You will know when and where?
      GLOBAL GRID MAP BY BECKER AND HAGENS? Just trust and go into your
      heart.SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND? A PORTAL NEAR YOU?

      > Thanks, YOUR WELCOME... team for making this a great success and 18
      months early in anchoring.AS WAS WHEN I GOT BACK TO TOWN,,PSYCHIC
      FREIND OF MINE SAYS AFTER I RELATED..SHE SAYS SO MANY OF MY CLIENTS
      ARE CHANNELLING THIS FREAKIN ENERGY...DOCTORS? LAWYERS ETC ETC SAYING
      WHAT ARE WE SUPOSE TO DO WITH THIS? THE QUICKENING?.... CAYCE SAID
      FOUR YEARS AHEAD OF 2012...MAKING THE ASCENSION/ THE RAPTURE? 2009?
      THEN TRIBULATIONS? THE CLEASNEING? MAKING 2012 Last call for ? >
      > This grid cannot be impacted based on its dimensional frequency and
      support system in place. NOT SO...ITS BEEN LOCKED AND LOADED WITH
      LOVE...WHICH YOU ALL MAY HAVE THE KEY TO ACCESS? It is protected BY
      THE 72 NAMES OF GOD...PLUS... YOD HEH VAV HEH SHIN? EARTH,AIR,
      WATER, FIRE AND....SPIRIT... :) through the 144,000 flames of God
      made manifest permanently. THE QABALA? AND THE TIBTAN PRAYER? GREAT
      INVOCATION? ORIGINAL HAS BEEN USED ON/IN THIS VORTEX...
      From the point of Light within the Mind of God
      Let light stream forth into the minds of men
      Let Light descend on Earth.
      From the point of Love within the Heart of God
      Let love stream forth into the hearts of men
      Maylight/love return to Earth.
      From the center where the Will of God is known
      Let purpose guide the wills of men
      The purpose which the Masters know and serve.
      From the center which we call the race of men
      Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
      And may it SEAL THE DOOR? (PORTAL?GRID?)where evil dwells.
      Let Light and Love and Power
      restore the Plan on Earth.
      ALL THREE ARE TO BE USED? INFO/PICS?
      http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?
      fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=388649597

      > Those completing their planetary ascension and progressing with
      cosmic ascension will be able to connect into this new grid. OLD GRID
      NEW INFORMATION?ITS ATLANTIAN? LEMURIAN...
      keepers...
      GEOMANCY: THE SPIRIT OF THE EARTH AND THE WEB OF LIFE

      Wise men, philosophers, astronomers and phycisists know that
      everything throughout the universe is moving in a balanced,
      harmonious dance of energy. The art and science of geomancy
      helps us
      learn to become aware of these universal energies as they are
      experienced upon the planet earth.
      The literal meaning of the word geomancy is "to divine the
      earth
      spirt". To "divine" is to seek understnading or knowledge
      through
      inituition. The accepted definition of geomancy, according to
      most
      modern English dictionaries, is :A type of divination or
      fortune
      telling that uses features of the landscape. The writers of
      the
      dictionary definition incorrectly assume that the"features"
      (forms)
      of the landscape are somehouw "read", giving the geomancer a
      message.
      True geomancy is the art of using ones's mind to "tune in" to
      the
      energy/information matrix of the planet, thus obtaining
      information
      and guidance directly from spirit. Those who wish to perform
      geomantic rituals seek out power spots for an obvious reason.
      The
      energy of the earth is stronger at these places, thus making
      it
      easier to "tune in"".
      Geomancy is also a holistic philosophy for understanding the
      earth
      and mankinds's place upon it. Geomantic philosophy assures us
      that
      we are one with the earth and that the energy of the earth is
      the
      very force from which we draw our lives.
      (OR COULD IT BE A DANCE BETWEEN HUMANS AND EARTH)
      The art of geomancy includes the performance of rituals and
      meditations that help the people of the earth to communicate
      with
      their planet. Group rituals are considered to be very
      important for
      maintaining planetary stability. The rituals of the modern
      Christain
      church have their origin in Page Geomatic Ritual.
      Those who study geomancy find that many Christian churches in
      Europe are built upon power spots initially identified by
      pagan
      geomancer. It is interesting to note that the word "pagan"
      originally meant that a person was a country dweller, or of
      the earth.
      Sedona is in no way unique as a place where human beings have
      identified a special power or presence in the natural features
      of the
      land. Since ancient times, those who are sensitive to the
      spirit of
      nature have indentified power spots such as Sedona, making
      them
      shrines or using them to conduct ceremonies that put them in
      touch
      with the Great Spirit and the spirit of the earth.
      Power spots in Europe that many of our ancestors worked with
      were
      used as sites to practice a form of earth worship very similar
      that of the Native Americn medicine wheel. These ceremonies
      were
      performed in a circle in which the four directions were always
      honored, and marked with a cross/circle.
      All life and matter whithin our planet's gravity field are
      part of
      an energy matrix that connects everything. Native American
      mystics
      speak of this as the "web of life". The Sedona vortices are
      just a
      few of the major power spots of our planet that are connected
      to this
      web of life. Strands of the web also travel through space,
      connecting
      all things in the universe.
      The art of geomancy is directly concerned with working with
      the
      engergies of the web. Upon our earthly plane most people can
      best
      understand the web by thinking of it as Earth Energy, the
      biomagnetic
      field of the earth.
      The wave pattern of our planet's biomagnetic field forms the
      strands of the web. These strands are known to English-
      speaking
      geomancers as Ley Lines. These natural lines of force connect
      all
      power spots and vortices. Some modern geomancers refer to the
      web as
      the "planetary grid".
      The web acts as a group mind for the inhabitants of the
      planet.
      It is a channel for information. We seek power spots to make
      our
      special prayers because we know that these places help to
      amplify our
      prayers (intentions) and project them to all other beings.
      Spirit Is Intelligent Power-Energy Is Information........
      more info...SEE THE NATIVE? HEART SONGS...BEAUTIFUL...
      http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?
      fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=388649597

      > It is all about the amount of Love Quotient and Light Quotient that
      your bodies carry. It is
      > purely that simple.LOVINGLLY PURE...
      >
      > Love to all, as we anchor Heaven on Earth.
      > Amen
      A INTENTION..WHEN THE THIRTEEN GRANDMOTHERS SPEAK?..THE WORLD WILL
      HEAL...(LISTEN...)
      the only way love does not prevail...is when a good man or woman does
      nothing...