Humanity's Team Newsletter - December 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2008

       Welcome to our December 2008 Edition!

      To read the newsletter, click here.

      Click here to get involved or Contribute. We have volunteer opportunities for you!

      Click here to see additional Humanity's Team Worldwide Newsletters.

      Please sign Humanity's Team's Oneness Day Petition. Humanity's Team is collecting 50,000 signatures to get the United Nations to declare a Oneness Day. Help make this day a reality! Go to this site and sign the petition.

      "Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi

      © 2008, Humanity's Team®. All rights reserved. The Humanity's Team name is a registered trademark of Humanity's Team, a charitable organization.

      Humanity's Team is a nonprofit, global grassroots spiritual movement whose purpose is to communicate and implement the belief that we are all one, one with God and one with life, in a shared global state of being, so that the behavior of humanity may shift to reflect this understanding.

      As a volunteer movement, we are funded entirely by freewill offerings. Our volunteer stewards in your country and around the world handle thousands of contacts with teammates and other individuals every month, as well as provide a growing number of outreach programs and services.

      This newsletter is one of them. If you enjoy it and see value in our other work, we invite you to consider making a donation. Your donation will go to work instantly to support this "civil rights movement for the soul" as we help us all to create the space of possibility for a New Spirituality to emerge on the earth.

      This email was sent to you by Humanity's Team, Fort Collins, Colorado, USA 80522.