Karen Bishop: New Q&A for November 27

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2008
      To copy and paste the information would be a very long post so am simply sharing the URL along with Karen Bishop's post/message as well. The link that goes directly to the Q&A is the second (bottom) URL. I hope everyone had a very wonderful and peaceful Thanksgiving. Blessings, Shay
      November 27, 2008

      In case any of you may be interested, new questions and answers have recently been posted on the What's Up On Planet Earth web site.

      Although this is not my new endeavor, as it is not quite time yet, the Q&A page will be updated regularly, and as some of the information there directly relates to our current situation, it may prove helpful to some of you. Thus, I will be sending out a notification e-mail when a new posting is available.

      I was not aware that the Q&A pages would not print, so please know that there is now a printer friendly link at the bottom of each of the Q&A pages.

      The November 27 postings relate to many ascension symptoms as well as why we are still in a state of re-connecting, being blocked, feeling bombarded by lower vibrating energies, and how to get out of the way. I welome you all in accessing this latest information,
      as we are still very much one and it can greatly help to be connected during these challenging times of transition.

      To access the Questions & Answers page, please visit the What's Up On Planet Earth? web site via the link below:

      The newest postings can be viewed by clicking on the November 27 heading.

      I'm looking forward to connecting with many of you again in a very new way and reaching you in the new space where many of you will soon be residing when my very new website (Emerging Earth Angels/ Our Journey Home) is ready, but for now, I wish you heaven in your heart, starlight in your soul, and miracles in your life,

      What's Up On Planet Earth?, P.O. Box 386, Ramah, New Mexico, 87321 USA