Sagittarius Lunar Journal Now Available!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2008
      Moonsurfing E-Zine

      Dear Moonsurfer,Claudia

      Are you ready for big changes and quantum leaps?

      Sagittarius is the sign of the explorer and the adventurer...
      What new frontiers will you explore in 2009?
      What's your bigger picture?
      What goals and practical steps will get you there?

      ALL the planets move in direct motion from the New Moon on November 27th through the end of the year! You'll want to really boogie on this energy...
      And be ready for 2009 with a renewed sense that your dreams are possible!

      SAGITTARIUS LUNAR JOURNAL NOW AVAILABLE
      New Moon - Thurs. Nov. 27th
      17 beautiful down-loadable pages
      ONLY $4.97
      Buy it Now in Our MoonShop

      What you focus on e-x-p-a-n-d-s BIG time during this lunar cycle...it all depends on how you focus your energy.

      Lucky Jupiter rules while completing its year-long journey through goal-oriented Capricorn. The message?
      Your bigger picture comes to life with persistence and practical steps. Start putting it all together with this month's Sagittarius Journal... you'll find it to be indispensable now to:
      • Open your mind to a life of exciting possibilities
      • Take that quantum leap
      • Align yourself with your truth and wisdom
      • Turn a corner and make BIG changes
      • Healthy Holidays....expand your horizons, not your waistline
      • Experience more honesty and optimism in your relationships
      • PLUS EXTRA GOODIES: Ritual Tools for the Sagittarius Cycle... colors, gems and more to help you create sacred space, have fun, and plant your intentions successfully!
      It's time for a new adventure and this holiday cycle brings many reasons for optimism and celebration.

      hollyBONUS REMINDER...Moonsurfing's Lunar Journal makes a wonderful gift!
      It's an affordable gift of self-empowerment for all those whom you wish joy and success in 2009.
      PLUS Don't forget... an astrology reading is one of the most thoughtful personal holiday gifts of insight and empowerment you can give to yourself and/or those you care about.

      Moonsurfing's Sagittarius Lunar Journal is available in our MoonShop at the following link: http://www.moonsurfing.com/catalog/

      Celebrate your lunar nature...
      The Sagittarius Lunar Journal is only... $4.97
      Taking that quantum leap... priceless.
      If you haven't been journaling with the Moon and making the most of the energy of each phase to create the life you want...there's no better time to prepare for 2009.

      It's so easy!
      You only need to write a few words every 3 1/2 days...
      and you already know that writing is a form of instant manifestation...
      and a powerful way to bring your ideas down to earth!

      Enlightenment Card

      Personalized Birthday Jewelry

      Again thank you for your support in 2008!

      You've received this E-Zine because you subscribed to it.

      We hope you enjoy this E-Zine and ask that you please pass it on to friends and family.

      ... and if you received this from a friend and like what you read... don't miss a single free issue SIGN UP NOW to become part of Moonsurfing's growing worldwide Moon Circle.

      Copyright ©2000-2008 MOONSURFING.COM All Rights Reserved.

      This message was sent from Moonsurfing Ezine from: Moonsurfing.com, PO BOX 5113, Santa Monica, CA 90409. Email Marketing Software