12:12 The Gateway of Completion

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2008
      I have already had an opportunity to go through the link provided for this. As there is more interwoven there to try and copy & paste you will be able to read from top to bottom on the blog concerning this upcoming gateway. Namaste

      So this is the all-important week that we will finally walk into a New Era.  A week to be grateful for sure.

      A new transmission from the Spiritual Hierarchy entitled 12:12 The Gateway of Completion is available to view
      HERE  (In case that does not work here is the direct link for everyone. http://manifestwiththemasters.blogspot.com/  )

      Get 15% off the
      Telepathy Training E-course this Thanksgiving!

      Offer valid until Thursday (11/27) only.

      Use this code to purchase at special rate:
      https://wahmcart.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?adminid=2052&pid=3782&quickbuy=1

      Wishing you a joyous holiday!
      Lauren

      ThinkWithYourHeart.net

      "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."-George Bernard Shaw

      Uncover Your Heartfelt Desires thru the 12 Questions for the Soul FREE e-course!

      Now available as a PDF!  Download your free copy HERE