The Value Of Numbers To Your Life

  • jay cruz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      Often, we are mesmerized by the complexity of numbers to our lives especially at school and work problems. But behind these compound capabilities, numbers have also spiritual and significant meaning to our lives.

      With your birth date, using basic techniques, it is possible to determine what type of person you are and what paths you might take in your lifetime.

      Also, every letter of the alphabet has a numeric value. By adding up the numbers which correspond to the letter in your name, you can:

      * Determine your Life Path Number and Destiny Number , your Lucky Number, and other crucial numbers in your life.
      * Learn what challenges you may have to overcome.
      * Identify peak moments in your life.
      * Explore your special talents and skills and how to use them wisely.
      * Discover your hidden innate abilities. read more.

      Psychic Advice || Numerology Reports || Online Psychic