[Moon ANGEL] ENChEDE, 6th Day of Lunar Cycle, Sexual Attraction

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 2 9:19 AM

      The Moon Angels of Sexual Attraction

      Angels of  ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E'

       6th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Divine Flowing feelings of sexual ecstasy are transmitted throughout
      the Unified Field by the heavenly hosts of ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E'.

       Propagation, maturity, and decay
      of life unfolds according to perfect rhythms and cycles.

      During the 6th day of each moon cycle, flowing feelings of sexual kundalini,
      or life force, is heightened throughout all kingdoms of life.

      Whenever a child of God wishes to arouse feelings of Divine
      sexual attraction for the purpose of supreme happiness and
      the highest good of all, and calls on our help, we respond
      bringing clarity and and perfect purity, removing all obscurity.

      We help the development of love, sympathy, popularity, and sexual attractiveness.

      We give instructions on infusing  flowing feelings of
      sexual attraction into jewelry, such as rings of endearment.

      Divine sexual flowing feelings create supreme happiness.
      It is wise to direct sexual feelings towards the purity of flowing
      feelings of the divine virtues, so that kundalini flows upwards along
      the spine to invigorate and balance all the glandular centers,
      and their corresponding stages of consciousness and feeling.

      When the children of God call on us, we inspire flowing feelings that
      purify sexual energy so that it is a preserver as well as a giver of life.
      Properly directed sexual feelings open a gateway to Cosmic Consciousness.

      The magnetism of sexual feelings used in this way anchors
      ecstasy and bliss to Earth, and attract conditions of
      health, success, and happiness for all life.

      On the sixth day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth
      with feelings of sexual attraction in a way that leads to happiness
      and the spiritualization of emotion.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      The omnipresence of Divine Consciousness on all levels and in all beings

      supports the manifestation of supreme happiness,
      delight, satisfaction, and bliss

      and clarity

      in and between all beings.

      The creation of spiritual states of consciousness

      for the happiness of all beings, is our intent.'

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Sigil of

      Revised Document: 26 October 2006

      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser