Transfiguration !

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      I wish to share this with each of you as it really has my attention from the moment I saw the subject bar on this. I truly appreciate Mark, who shared this on another forum and am keeping his greeting to everyone. This is another instance where while the material is from years ago how prominent it still is and speaks just as deeply and likely even moreso now. Namaste, Shay

      Greetings All,

      I spent today, transcribing this from a Meditation cassette i got many years ago, i thought
      it would be good to post it here, for me it speaks to that which i really am, i hope you
      enjoy this too !

      Blessings
      I AM
      Mark
      SittingBear
      Amara

      ------------ --------- --------- --------- -----

      Transfiguration

      The Ecstasy of loving your Wholeness

      In the exploration of the Loving of your wholeness, in the interaction of knowing who you
      Truely are...

      In the discovery of your Magnificence, in the co-creativeness of self...

      Of that which is the Mystical self that is beyond the self that you know in the your mind...

      It is the self that you know somewhere in your Heart...

      And it is in that self that you find the Freedom to co-create with the Universe...

      It is in that self you find the longing to follow Your Spirit without hesitation back to the source...

      It is in that self that your life sings into expression, it is in that self that You discover the most mundane aspects of your life, too, are Sacred...

      And in the knowing of the Sacredness off your life, You finally come to the place where you Love Your wholeness...

      That which is the smallest and pettiest aspect of your Humaness, and that which is the most Magnificent of Your MultiDimensional Identity, it is in all of that and in the exploration of all that, dancing with all that from the smallest to the largest and everything in between, that You discover that which You are...

      And in the discovery of that which You are, if You go far enough into it, You Will find that You are All of it, everything You have experienced, and everything that You will never experience, You are All of that, You are everything that has ever been, You are everything that ever will be, you are that which is separate from Source, and You are the Source, and in the exploration, which seems to You in a timeframe to take forever, You will find that You have always been in the place where You are going !

      Farewell on Your Journey...

      Channeled thru
      ZaviRah and Ziva'rah
      E.T. Walkins