Article: Set Your Spirit Free

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      He does, at minimum, give some very intriguing excerpts from what he has written.

      Blessings, Shay

      Article: Set Your Spirit Free
      by Owen Waters

      After eight months in the making, my latest e-book "Freedom of the Spirit: Four Powerful Steps to Spiritual Freedom" is finally ready for release. With it, you can:

      *Discover new vistas of inspiration, love and abundance.

      *Discover the ideal solution to every challenge that appears in your life.

      *Discover how to fill your life with true spiritual meaning.

      Freedom of the spirit can be attained in four powerful, yet simple, steps. The Freedom technique revealed in this book frees your spirit to soar to new heights of spiritual
      awareness. It achieves this by combining today's most proven and time-tested spiritual practices into one powerful and effective package.

      With the Freedom technique, your heart becomes filled with love, your being becomes filled with light, and your spirit becomes free to grow and manifest your full potential for joy in every part of your life.

      Here's what seven reviewers of "Freedom of the Spirit" have said so far:

      Editor of CosmicLighthouse.com: "Congratulations. You have contributed a unique approach to spiritual development techniques. I strongly recommend this book and technique to spiritual seekers."

      Janice Lynne Lundy, author of Your Truest Self: "Do yourself a favor and spend some time with this wonderful e-book. It may be the pinnacle of Owen's teaching. It is simple and direct, deeply sourced in ancient interspiritual truths, and attuned to the needs of modern seekers."

      Marie Norlen-Smith, founder of SunlightNetwork.se: "I fully embrace this essential guide to self-empowerment through love. It is clear, concise and to the point. Most of all it is
      PRACTICAL."

      MC: "I find it to be a wonderful read and I am so excited to incorporate the principles you have outlined."

      RN: "It is one of the best presentations of learning how to project one's energies for the benefit of all."

      AG: "Owen's new ebook is a soaring bird of spiritual clarity. With unerring precision, he gives us answers to the most puzzling questions of spirit. I will read this bejeweled,
      spiritual manifesto over and over."

      As an e-book, "Freedom of the Spirit" is formatted for easy viewing on your computer screen and available for immediate download at:
      http://www.infinitebeing.com/ebooks/freedom.htm

      AOL users: <a href="http://www.infinitebeing.com/ebooks/freedom.htm"> Click here.</a>

      The Infinite Being newsletter brings you spiritual insights for the New Awareness each Sunday at your request from Infinite Being Publishing LLC, 73 Greentree Dr #54,
      Dover DE 19904, USA
      .