Coming to Mpls

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      For those who will be in the area or can make it to the location here are the details of Dr Sue's upcoming seminar for November 8th. Blessings, Shay

      Hello again,
      I have finalized my schedule to Mpls.
      I will be taking clients Thursday November 6th from 11 am to 8 pm  and 10 am to 2 pm on Friday the 7th of November. (this is at the Minnetonka Location)
      If you want a session please call or e-mail ASAP. I know the times will fill fast.

      Seminar Sat. Nov 8th --noon to 6 pm..."The New Connections"
      $88.00 is inclusive of all materials and lunch.
      Saturday @ Dick Lindgren's home .... we will be in a learning seminar to connect to the new Cylinder Systems we are feeling and seeing in our etheric fields.  I will be offering the information on the culmination of internal energy works and the exterior works going on to create the full functioning system of the Ultra Human. We are really experiencing the changes and allowing the new energy to soak in as you will read in the news letter to follow.  As this is happening much is going on around us and we need to know understand the Cylinder System being constructed in our new exterior energy fields.  This is what we have been waiting for and we are now in the higher vibrations the veils have parted and we are being hooked up to the connections "Keys" and then to these incredible  cylinder shaped energy vortexes as extensions of our chakra centers. Plan on joining us Saturday.   Please RSVP to me as soon as possible...Thanks!
      Blessings and Hugs
      Dr. Sue ^j**

      "ONLY IN CONFUSION IS THERE the opportunity for
      Brilliant flasher of tremendous insight" Deepak Chopra
                        Dr. Sue ^j **
      Call for your appointment now!
                    612-799-8011
      WWW.THESOULDOCTOR.COM