Free Teleclass From One of THE SHIFT Team Members

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2008
      For all those not familiar with this and would want to participate I wanted to send this for any and all who would be interested to at least look into this. Blessings, Shay

      Dearest Fellow SHIFTERS,

      We are excited to continually provide you with inspiration, information and resources to enhance your participation in THE SHIFT movement!

      The power of this media vision, THE SHIFT Movie has attracted powerful transformative leaders who are contributing their talent and brilliance to the making of this film and the full expression of this message.
      Today, I would like to begin introducing to you to the incredible individuals adding important gifts to THE SHIFT Movie and the movement.

      One of these amazing leaders is Claire Zammit, a treasured and valued member of our team. Claire, along with her teaching partner, Katherine Woodward Thomas are inviting you to attend a Special FREE TELECLASS and WEBCAST Program for the women of THE SHIFT community and any of their friends – this Saturday, November 1st.
      Claire and Katherine have created a groundbreaking and life changing teaching they call “The New Feminine Power”. Over the past decade, their inspirational workshops have given thousands of women access to the power to transform their own lives and become true evolutionary partners in the transformation of the world.

      I am so excited to share this beautiful opportunity that Claire and Katherine have so generously offered. Their work has inspired me profoundly.
      Thanks again for all of your ongoing support of The SHIFT! Please remember to check out the updated website at theshiftmovie.com and see a new video clip at theshiftmovie.com/contribute.php to find out how to SEE YOUR NAME in the credits!!

      With warmth and love,
      Rochelle
      It's time to awaken to the fullness of our power as women. Not just so that we can participate in the world as it is, but so we can embrace our power to transform and evolve it!

      The world is aching for the restoration and integration of the feminine. Yet, in order to lead the way, we must discover our authentic selves and blossom fully into the women we were born to become—women who embody the “new feminine” that is emerging in the world right now.

      JOIN us for our 75-minute FREE LIVE TELECLASS/WEBCAST
      Saturday, November 1st
      10:00 am Pacific Time
      11:00 am Mountain
      12:00 pm Central
      1:00 pm Eastern

      (Just REGISTER for the class and you’ll also receive the link to
      listen to the recording if you’re unable to make it to the live call)

      CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND REGISTER

      AWAKENING THE NEW FEMININE POWER:
      How to Become Your Authentic Self
      and Co-Create the Future of our World

      Claire Zammit, PhD(c)
      Transformative Educator

      Katherine Woodward Thomas, MA, MFT
      Bestselling author "Calling in The One"

      This message was sent from: THE SHIFT, 12021 Wilshire Blvd. #721, Los Angeles, CA 90025. Email Marketing Software