ET. 101 - THE COSMIC INSTRUCTION MANUAL

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2008
      A simple head's up that this is quite a lengthy article yet amongst this we will all find areas that resonate to our Deepest Essence, whether we have been long into our spiritual reawakening or just beginning to see this consciously begin to take place. There are "gems" within that each of us will find where we are that. Take your time pouring through each section and receive what does assist our ever evolving state of raising our Vibrations higher and deeper. Let us always bear in mind that it is through our Choices that enable us to raise or lower our Vibrations consciously or otherwise. So, let us consciously chose to  expand, evolve and raise our Vibrations and REmember We Are All One.  Namaste