Canada Grid One to Five

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2008
      At the link below is a meditation for activations of the fluid grids into the One Heart. The first five grids are activated through a specific transmission for the purprose of clearing or cleansing the 5 levels of lower consciousness. This is an initiation and activation for all of our journeys. Let each of you who feel so prompted to share this abroad with other friends, families and forums. My thanks to Diane D on another forum for sharing this as well as giving the description of the meditation above. May we all receive what speaks and resonates at our Core. Namaste, Shay