Thought For The Day: Patience

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2008
      Patience...I think this is an area we can never have too much of. Patience is an important aspect of balancing as well. Patience creates fruitful manifestations, allows us to See with more clarity and we are better prepared when the challenges life come before us to look with a balanced perception through/from patience. Namaste

      Patience
      Patience is a virtue and a power too. Patience tells us that the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step and that we get over there one step at a time. Patience teaches us not to rush. Knowing that there is a reason and a season for everything it enables us to smile at the challenges, realizing that there is an answer to every problem. And, even though we cannot see it, yet there is awareness that within every crisis lies an opportunity.

      Forward to Friend

      Contact Us

       Thought for Today  |  www.thoughtfortoday.org.uk  |  email powered by healthhosts