[ANGEL] Special Message

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008

      Dear Angel Message Family,

      Strange events unfold as a new paradigm emerges from the ashes of the old.

      Last week Venus went into Scorpio, and in a few days Mars joins her in that sign. The shamen say 80% of all initiations occur during times of Scorpio influence. Scorpio is the sign of Divine Flowing Love. Now both the masculine and feminine planets of love, Mars and Venus, will be in the sign of love.

        The ancients often meditated on Divine Cosmic Love and Unification of Consciousness to hasten the manifestation of justice and harmony in times of change.

       Below are the virtues of Love and Grace,  profoundly effective for manifesting miraculous beauty in even the most difficult situations.

      Please note that I have been having intermittent computer problems. If I must go offline,  hopefully Gulshan or Polly will be able to send out the messages.

      With great love,
      Cynthia Rose

      *

      MIRACLES

      If ever the angel messages become unavailable through email, you can find them at www.angelmystics.com, and in the archives at lovingpurelove or spiritusangelmessages at www.yahoogroups.com .
           They are also in book form. Ordering information below.

      J…This sound in the ancient language is the virtue of the highest love imaginable.  This love is all-encompassing and unconditional.  It is true ‘Cosmic Love  and meditating on this virtue allows  a child of God to comprehend and feel this love, which is one of the highest divine virtues, in all its aspects, in the microcosm and the macrocosm.’

      It is this love that inspires the beings of other spheres to grant initiation to a child of God, and it is initiation into greater depths of this love that they perform.

      By meditating on this love, a child of God attracts the attention of heavenly hosts who are glad to offer their assistance to higher consciousness.

       The color of this virtue is dark opal, the sound is G-sharp, the sensation is coolness, and the diaphragm has been created by it.  As with meditating on all other letters and their virtues, imagine that you are a tiny dot in your own solar plexus and your body is an immense universe all around you.  Hear the musical note, visualize the color shining from a tiny sun shining in the area of its element -in this case the abdomen, and feel the sensation of the element which in this case is water and coolness.  Concentrate on your own universe being impregnated by this divine virtue.

      *

      G… The letter G symbolizes the virtue of divine grace and mercy.  When a child of God meditates on this virtue, they become blessing itself.

      By this virtue Divine Providence has created abundance and, like the Creator, a child of God may also bring about, for him or her self or other people, abundance in everything, should that be desired.

      In the mind, this virtue gives the experience of peacefulness, and the faculty of giving true divine blessing.’

      On an emotional level this virtue gives the feeling of happiness, of complete satisfaction.

       Situations may be created by means of the elements and the will and feelings causing success and wealth in the world that is for the highest good of all concerned.

      The color is deep grass green, like a fine emerald.  The musical note is F.  The element is water with a sensation of chill that becomes iciness as you meditate.  The left eye is formed from it.

      *

      *

      MIRACLES

      THE LAW OF
      ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
      ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      SO BE IT!

      Divine Sky

      The Angel Messages

      ORDERING INFORMATION

      We are extremely pleased to announce that Divine Sky has now gone to press and is now shipping .

      This is a large volume; it contains Angel messages of the Moon and

      of 360 degrees of the Zodiac, plus 28 early messages,

      as well as an extensive appendix.

      The book itself is over 600 pages, 8.5 by 11 inches, and includes several color plates of ethereal paintings.  Binding is over-stitched deluxe hard cover, beautiful, and suitable for gifting or display.

      The policy of this publisher is to produce inspired works without financial profit, therefore these books are offered at below actual production costs.  If the price itself is a barrier to ordering, please let us know and we will make appropriate accommodations.

      Price requested is $28.00 per book, which includes shipping within the US*.  Make check or money order payable to DAYSTAR MEDIA.

      Mail order to:

      DAYSTAR

      PO Box 1410

      Silverton, OR 97381

      Be sure to include your mailing address.

      We are happy to gift ship to another address if you include that information.

      *Email us for overseas shipping rates or with other questions at:  day.star08@...

      Thank You

      for being a part of this splendid work.

      ~ ~ ~