[ANGEL] Special Message

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008

      Dear Angel Message Family,

      Strange events unfold as a new paradigm emerges from the ashes of the old.

      Last week Venus went into Scorpio, and in a few days Mars joins her in that sign. The shamen say 80% of all initiations occur during times of Scorpio influence. Scorpio is the sign of Divine Flowing Love. Now both the masculine and feminine planets of love, Mars and Venus, will be in the sign of love.

        The ancients often meditated on Divine Cosmic Love and Unification of Consciousness to hasten the manifestation of justice and harmony in times of change.

       Below are the virtues of Love and Grace,  profoundly effective for manifesting miraculous beauty in even the most difficult situations.

      Please note that I have been having intermittent computer problems. If I must go offline,  hopefully Gulshan or Polly will be able to send out the messages.

      With great love,
      Cynthia Rose

      *

      MIRACLES

      If ever the angel messages become unavailable through email, you can find them at www.angelmystics.com, and in the archives at lovingpurelove or spiritusangelmessages at www.yahoogroups.com .
           They are also in book form. Ordering information below.

      J…This sound in the ancient language is the virtue of the highest love imaginable.  This love is all-encompassing and unconditional.  It is true ‘Cosmic Love  and meditating on this virtue allows  a child of God to comprehend and feel this love, which is one of the highest divine virtues, in all its aspects, in the microcosm and the macrocosm.’

      It is this love that inspires the beings of other spheres to grant initiation to a child of God, and it is initiation into greater depths of this love that they perform.

      By meditating on this love, a child of God attracts the attention of heavenly hosts who are glad to offer their assistance to higher consciousness.

       The color of this virtue is dark opal, the sound is G-sharp, the sensation is coolness, and the diaphragm has been created by it.  As with meditating on all other letters and their virtues, imagine that you are a tiny dot in your own solar plexus and your body is an immense universe all around you.  Hear the musical note, visualize the color shining from a tiny sun shining in the area of its element -in this case the abdomen, and feel the sensation of the element which in this case is water and coolness.  Concentrate on your own universe being impregnated by this divine virtue.

      *

      G… The letter G symbolizes the virtue of divine grace and mercy.  When a child of God meditates on this virtue, they become blessing itself.

      By this virtue Divine Providence has created abundance and, like the Creator, a child of God may also bring about, for him or her self or other people, abundance in everything, should that be desired.

      In the mind, this virtue gives the experience of peacefulness, and the faculty of giving true divine blessing.’

      On an emotional level this virtue gives the feeling of happiness, of complete satisfaction.

       Situations may be created by means of the elements and the will and feelings causing success and wealth in the world that is for the highest good of all concerned.

      The color is deep grass green, like a fine emerald.  The musical note is F.  The element is water with a sensation of chill that becomes iciness as you meditate.  The left eye is formed from it.

      *

      *

      MIRACLES

      THE LAW OF
      ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
      ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      SO BE IT!

      Divine Sky

      The Angel Messages

      ORDERING INFORMATION

      We are extremely pleased to announce that Divine Sky has now gone to press and is now shipping .

      This is a large volume; it contains Angel messages of the Moon and

      of 360 degrees of the Zodiac, plus 28 early messages,

      as well as an extensive appendix.

      The book itself is over 600 pages, 8.5 by 11 inches, and includes several color plates of ethereal paintings.  Binding is over-stitched deluxe hard cover, beautiful, and suitable for gifting or display.

      The policy of this publisher is to produce inspired works without financial profit, therefore these books are offered at below actual production costs.  If the price itself is a barrier to ordering, please let us know and we will make appropriate accommodations.

      Price requested is $28.00 per book, which includes shipping within the US*.  Make check or money order payable to DAYSTAR MEDIA.

      Mail order to:

      DAYSTAR

      PO Box 1410

      Silverton, OR 97381

      Be sure to include your mailing address.

      We are happy to gift ship to another address if you include that information.

      *Email us for overseas shipping rates or with other questions at:  day.star08@...

      Thank You

      for being a part of this splendid work.

      ~ ~ ~
      Summit.mid

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2016

        Today's sun is 18 Scorpio, which was already sent, and the moon is in it's 9th day, which also was already sent.

        I asked for guidance about what to send,

        here on the day after the elections,

        and this is what happened.

        Below is an exercise for healing fear.

        "Give thanks for all things, for that is my will concerning you."

        "All things work for good to those who believe."

        This exercise is a perfect example, is easy to do,

        of how a heart, blazing with love, even at fear itself,

        transforms and transmutes everything.

        "Love conquers all."

        Love conquers everything in the material worlds,

        the emotional worlds,

        the mental worlds,

        and the worlds of spirit, of will.

        This exercise, from Inelia Benz over a year ago,

        is an example of what is explained in the original law of creation,

        The

        Law of One:

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are helped.

        Therefore, in the name of who I AM.

        and I am one with all there is,

        I ask that only the highest good of all concerned happen.

        I give thanks that this is done.

        So be it.

        Today
        Cynthia ❤ The Prepare For Change Newsletter is Here! August 28, 2015

        Fear Processing Exercise

        My name is Julien; I “lead" the PFC group in Marseille, France.

        There is a tool I would like to share with PFC member to speed up our collective manifestation.

        It's a Fear processing exercise, created by Inelia Benz.

        I found that many members are active in PFC meeting and meditation but they actually still having lots of fear or anger in their field.

        So I want to share this free meditation:

        This exercise is the one I use personally in my own ascension work, as well being what I consider to be a key exercise. It is very effective and the most essential, and constant, step to take for a fast ascension journey. It is by all purposes, the foundation of ascension as well as a key component in the manifestation of our dreams into this 3D world.

        *It also alleviates stress and anxiety.
        *You can do this exercise at any time, whenever you feel fear.
        *For best results, it is best to do it in a quiet and private space and working through a list of fears you have written beforehand.

        Sit or lie down comfortably with your back straight and close your eyes.
        Breathe in deeply and slowly into your abdomen, then breathe out as fast as you can.

        Repeat, breathe in slowly, then out as fast as you can.
        And once more, breathe in slowly and slowly, then out fast.
        Now continue breathing at your own pace.
        Scan you physical body from head to toe, to find the energy of fear.
        Look for fear. If you cannot find it, read one of your fear items in your list and scan your body again.
        Once you find fear in your body, simply look at it.
        Don’t analyze it, just look at it.
        Allow it to be there.
        Allow it to exist.
        Allow it to grow and to be.

        It could be a physical discomfort, such as a knot, a pain, a location of energy, or through a thought or memory, or it could be just the emotion of fear.

        Just look at it.
        Observe it.
        Feel it.
        Allow it to be here.
        And say, “Fear, you are welcome here.”
        Welcome here.
        Welcome fear and allow it to grow.
        Let it get bigger and bigger.
        Allow it to grow, and grow... as big as it can go
        Let it be as big as it can possibly get.
        Allow it to express itself to you.
        But don’t analyze.
        Simply allow whatever comes.
        Whether words, thoughts, or memories,
        Follow it if it changes into another emotion, or change locations in your body.
        Whatever it does, welcome the new expression:
        “You are welcome here, thought... you are welcome here emotion, words, memories, you are welcome here fear.”

        You are welcome here. Watch it. Observe it.
        Now, allow yourself to get closer and embrace fear in whatever expression it has chosen.

        Give it light and love, and allow it to exist.
        Thank it for whatever job it had for you, for being with you for so long.
        Now, release it into Oneness. Allow it to go free back into Source.
        Breathe deeply now. As you breathe in, breathe in light and love. And as you breathe out, allow that light and love to go to and fill the space where fear used to be.

        Now, simply breathe deeply and slowly. Breathing in light and love, and as you breathe out, allow that light and love to expand throughout your body and out into your environment.

        Now, scan your body from your toes to your head and see if there is any of that fear left. If so, repeat the exercise straight away. If not, you can use your list to repeat the exercise, or end now by opening your eyes and having a good stretch.

        Repeat this exercise every day until there is no more fear in your life."

        Just another thought, you can change the word fear to any other negative emotion that pops up : anger, hate, guilt, negative thinking about ourselves, etc ...

        Source:

        Best regards,
        Julien

        Prepare for Change Sisterhood of the Rose

        Follow:
        4530 Whittier Blvd
        Los Angeles CA 90022
        USA