2009: The Great Configuration

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2008
      While this is a lengthy channeling it is well worth the time to peruse through especially considering the topic. I have had an opportunity to go through some of the material and plan on completing the reading tonight or tomorrow. As always using our highest discernment and intuition to what resonates to us and releasing the rest. L&B, Shay