Thought For Today: Original Peace

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2008
      This message truly touched home with me and resonates very, very deeply. It does help to shift the perception of trying to find peace, to attain peace, to See inward that the Peace we crave has already been within us, is apart of us and always has been. Namaste

      Original Peace
      It is not neccessary to search for peace. It is within. Your original state is one of peace. External situations will pull you away from your peace. If, that is, you let them. Internal feelings can also pull you away. Tiredness, for example, leads to irritability. Learn to be in charge of yourself and maintain your peace: centre your awareness on your spiritual form - a tiny star-like point of light, seated in the middle of your forehead. Really experience the difference between You the Sparkling Star, and your body, the physical vehicle. Learn to detach yourself from the vehicle. Even a few moments of this practice, if done regularly, will return you to your natural state of peace. Tiredness will vanish. Irritability too. And your actions will be filled with love - for the self and others.

      Forward to Friend

      Contact Us

       Thought for Today  |  www.thoughtfortoday.org.uk  |  email powered by healthhosts

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2009
        Original Peace...whether we conscious are aware/admit to this I truly feel all of us have had and/or continue to have these thoughts upon our hearts and minds. As the message unfolds original peace is deep within us awaiting for us to be willing to look inside deeper and deeper to re-discover, to find this sacred place inside each of us. Let us have that as an "anthem" each day to walk within, embrace within and allow it shine within/without. love and blessings to you all, Shay

        Original Peace
        It is not necessary to search for peace. It is within. Your original state is one of peace. External situations will pull you away from your peace. If, that is, you let them. Internal feelings can also pull you away. Tiredness, for example, leads to irritability. Learn to be in charge of yourself and maintain your peace; centre your awareness on your spiritual form - a tiny star-like point of light, seated in the middle of your forehead. Really experience the difference between you the sparkling star, and your body, the physical vehicle. Learn to detach yourself from the vehicle. Even a few moments of this practice, if done regularly, will return you to your natural state of peace. Tiredness will vanish, Irritability, too. And your actions will be filled with love - for the self and others.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13, 2012

          Original Peace
          It is not necessary to search for peace. It is within. Your original state is one of peace. Learn to be in charge of yourself and maintain your peace: centre your awareness on your spiritual form - a tiny star-like point of light, seated in the middle of your forehead. Really experience the difference between You the Sparkling Star, and your body, the physical vehicle. Learn to detach yourself from the vehicle. Even a few moments of this practice, if done regularly, will return you to your natural state of peace. And your actions will be filled with love - for the self and others.

          Having trouble viewing this email? View in your web browser