WALKING BETWEEN THE WORLD'S - GREG BRADEN

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008
      while having completely different authors the post entitled Soul Rotation and Walking Between The Worlds can likely intermingle together at various junctures. Being as how both contain concepts that many of us have not consciously been aware of and/or discussed I send this so each can have a copy and lead into some conversations on the nature of both them. Namaste