Soul Rotation

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008
      Having gone through this almost completely it is definitely very intriguing to say the least. This is another perception of how to look at the conception of reincarnation alongside walk-ins that is mentioned many times throughout the article. You can read the entirety of the article on what is referred to as Soul Rotation at the following link: http://www.geocities.com/etearthmission/Soul.htm Namaste