Re: << lovingpurelove >> An update on how my life is going

  • prem lulla
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
      Dear Carolyn

      It is really nice to lread your post.
      My prayers are on your way

      May you enjoy EVERY  experience and experience peace in every situation

      Prem

      Let us make this world world a better place to live.
      It is not difficult.
      Sometimes, even small acts go a long way.
      Smile, when situation tells you to cry,
      In you own way, do anything that brings smile to faces that are tense.
      Love and Blessings

      Prem Alok