Re:Part of Gustav is Almost Here

  • prem lulla
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008

      Dear Ash

      I am sending my prayers and Reiki for your well being and smoothening of the impact of Gustav .

      Prem
      Let us make this world world a better place to live.
      It is not difficult.
      Sometimes, even small acts go a long way.
      Smile, when situation tells you to cry,
      In you own way, do anything that brings smile to faces that are tense.
      Love and Blessings

      Prem Alok