Part of Gustav is Almost Here

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2008
      I wanted to let everyone know, as far as this area of Florida we are suppose to start getting hit with the Tropical Storm part of Gustav within an hour or so roughly. Chances are we will likely loose power so whenever the power returns I will be sure to you all we are fine here. Let us all keep who will be impacted by Hurricane Gustov without prayers, thoughts and energies sent for protection and peace of heart and mind. Thank you all! Namaste Shay

    • prem lulla
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008

        Dear Ash

        I am sending my prayers and Reiki for your well being and smoothening of the impact of Gustav .

        Prem
        Let us make this world world a better place to live.
        It is not difficult.
        Sometimes, even small acts go a long way.
        Smile, when situation tells you to cry,
        In you own way, do anything that brings smile to faces that are tense.
        Love and Blessings

        Prem Alok