The Virtue of Sweetness

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      Let our words be a sweet nectar this day and all to follow for our Self and all others we are blessed to see today. Namaste

      The Virtue of Sweetness
      Just as eating and serving something sweet makes your taste buds feel sweetness, and for a while after, you remain happy, become sweet-natured yourself so that words filled with sweetness are constantly spoken. Such sweet words make both you and others happy. Use this method to always sweeten everyone's mouth; constantly maintain a sweet attitude, sweet words and sweet actions.

      Forward to Friend

      Contact Us