Master DK's Daily Thought for Sunday, August 31, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      On the heels of yesterday's New Moon this particular morning mantra for my Self resonates so deeply to me. Namaste, Shay

      Daily Thought

      Matter_of_Mind_workshop_logo.JPG

      THE MATTER OF MIND WORKSHOP

      OCTOBER 11 - 12,  2008,    9am till 5pm

      short introductory presentation on Friday, October 10th,  7:pm

      Logan School for Creative Learning    1005 Yosemite St.,  Denver

      For more information:

      https://vajraflame.org/workshop/the_matter_of_mind

      email:  admin@... or call 303-554-9881

      Vajra Flame Foundation - Daily Thought

      Daily Thought for Sunday, August 31, 2008
      by Master Djwhal Khul

      May all beings everywhere hear and sing the wondrous lullaby of divine mothering for a planet in great transition.

      This email was sent by:
      Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd.
      P.O. Box 383
      Glenwood Springs, CO 81602

      Copyright 2008 Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd. All rights reserved.