Re: << lovingpurelove >> Another Round of Biopsy'

  • JANICEWolfstar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29 7:38 PM
      Shay, CALL YOUR DOCTOR!!!
      Hugs of wellness,
      Janice

      In a message dated 8/29/2008 3:09:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, mhc4sure@... writes:

      Today I was back at my PCP with what I thought was a followup last week. I honestly did not recall anything about a biopsy being done today but that is why I was back. She wanted to shave off some skin where I have had some blotches. They are nearly gone as there is a steroid cream I have been using as well as doing energy work too. Still she numbed me and took a fair amount. What she forgot and I forgot as well is that I am taking a blood thinner which, when I got home,...well it is not hard to imagine what starting happening and it was a lot. Enough to be a bit lightheaded. So I would appreciate thoughts, prayers, healing energies that the bleeding will stop all together this evening.

      May you all have a beautiful weekend. L&B, Shay