some idea

  • nicolai73
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2008

      "The difference between what the most and the least learned people know is inexpressibly trivial in relation to that which is unknown."

                                          Albert Einstein

      "I have spent my days stringing and unstringing my instrument while the song I came to sing remains unsung."

                      Rabindranath Tagore

      "You're in the midst of a war: a battle between the limits of a crowd seeking the surrender of your dreams, and the power of your true vision to create and contribute. It is a fight between those who will tell you what you cannot do, and that part of you that knows / and has always known / that we are more than our environment; and that a dream, backed by an unrelenting will to attain it, is truly a reality with an imminent arrival."

                      Anthony Robbins

      "People say I'm extravagant because I want to be surrounded by beauty. But tell me, who wants to be surrounded by garbage?"

                      Imelda Marcos

      "Sometimes you don't know what you're missing until you reach out to touch it. Sometimes you can't see how beautiful something is until it steps back into the light. And sometimes you miss a love you almost didn't lose. But when you need beauty, dream."

                      Unknown

      It's a game, in each thing you have to guess the initial word i searched which found the saying.   can i make money out of this?