Re: Divine Empathy, Divine Healing

  • ckirkey2
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2008
      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, Ash <mhc4sure@...> wrote:

      > A relative short while ago I began composing this or actually
      should say this writing composed itself. I wished to share this with
      you all and may the Divine Love and Consciousness be always felt and
      within us as We Are One. Namaste

      > How many have felt a wave of  depression,  a depth of sadness &
      pain,  those thoughts of loneliness and a vague sense of "no identity
      to call their own"  along with self-dis-crimination?  From no
      apparent conscious source? Can it come from places deep inside of us
      that we are not aware of? Places so deep, so buried in our
      subconscious that we have seemingly no clarity nor understanding why
      it is there? Are we refusing to See if that is the case. Mayhap it is
      yet I also reflect on another path these can encompass.

      > As our empathic natures grow we receive these more and more
      consistently whether we are aware this is coming from another(s) or
      not. Irrespective of either or both I ask myself...do I become an
      enabler to myself and/or others by taking on this emotions, the
      thoughts, the perceived isolation others may have (I confess
      perceived isolation has happened within this existence more than
      once)? Or do I make a choice, shift my perceptions, think and feel
      and reach beyond the box we are in?  I am sure we have all read an
      expression that becomes more and more apart of our awareness during
      this crucial age upon not only ourselves, our planet but also beyond
      outward and inward:  "When one suffers we all suffer. When one is
      healed all are healed."  Not an unhealthy dependence but a healthy
      and prosperous interdependence....detaching from attachments yet
      embrace all/to  surrender all in that same breath. In this I
      accept another's  expression, another's pain,
      > another's loneliness not to weaken myself in any way butr simply
      to re-focus and remember that through sadness is joy birthed, through
      pain is healing birthed, through loneliness is Unity, is Oneness,
      birthed. While I do not race toward them I embrace these unknown
      sources of emotions and thoughts. So, in Divine Balance as I heal so
      are others healed; as others are healed so am I healed.  In essence
      all does work toward our evolution, our ascension as human beings, as
      spiritual beings, as multi-dimensional beings is apart of when our
      Divine Epiphanes are birthed.  Let us feel joyful, let us feel free,
      let us feel whole as in this we reach out one to another in the
      Spirit of Oneness. Let Us Grow As One, Let Us Heal As One, Let Us
      Love and Heal as One. We Are One.

      > @ 8/05/08 ~ Shay Rayne
      >
      > Shay, I have been reading all of your posts for quite some time now
      and today I feel so very compelled to comment on your own writing.
      It moved me very deeply and it was nice hearing the words that have
      been in my heart for a long time. I have been on my path to
      ascention for about 10 years now at least consciously anyways. It
      has been very interesting, enlightening and sometimes lonely but so
      very worth it every step of the way. I am here in service to others
      and work for the greater good of All. I am so very grateful to be a
      part of these wonderful groups such as loving pure. I am working on
      finding my voice in this group and hope to inspire others as well.
      Thank you for your inspiration, right when I really needed some.
      In Love and Light, Christina from Canada

      > 'May we live in peace without weeping. May our joy outline the
      lives we touch without ceasing. And may our love fill the world,
      angel wings tenderly beating.'