Infinite Being Article: Traditional Ascension by Owen Waters

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2008
      I always find a wealth of resonance within Waters writings so wished to pass this along to everyone this morning. :)
      Traditional Ascension
      by Owen Waters

      There are two types of ascension. One is the ascension of
      humanity to a higher level of physical consciousness, as in The
      Shift, which is ongoing today. The other is the traditional
      form of ascension, where the devotee develops their spiritual
      capability to the ultimate state possible while in a human

      The human energy system is attuned via the chakras to the
      first through the seventh density (or 'dimensional') layers of
      consciousness. Seventh density, where cosmic consciousness
      occurs, is accessed through the full activation of the crown
      chakra, which is located just above the head.

      When the devotee is capable of raising the full aspect of the
      kundalini life energy within their spine to the crown chakra,
      and successfully bringing it back down the spine under
      conscious control, then they are almost ready for ascension.
      When their skill increases and they are able to fully
      manipulate the kundalini power at will, then they will become
      ready for the traditional form of ascension.

      During that initiation, their physical bodies are transformed
      into a more subtle energy form - one which can be taken in or
      out of physical manifestation at will. This enables the person
      to travel via conscious will through time and space and also to
      relocate to the different density layers of consciousness above
      the physical world.

      Initiates then have the choice of leaving the Earth to
      continue their learning in an infinite variety of other
      locations in the cosmos, or staying here to serve humanity
      among the spiritual hierarchy of Earth. This organization is a
      collection of over 100,000 ascended men and women from all
      races of humanity which is based in the higher realms of
      consciousness above the Earth plane.

      Traditionally, it has been known as the Great White
      ; however, in today's style of terminology, the
      Association of Light is a more accurate name and description.
      Their function is to hold the light for humanity. Because
      humanity is focused in the third-density physical world and the
      fourth-density spirit world, the higher densities are devoid of
      most human presence. Being based in sixth density, the
      Association of Light fills in the vacuum between the
      seventh-density consciousness of planet Earth and the third-
      and fourth-density focus of humanity.

      By invoking and channeling spiritual light, they hold the
      light for humanity and fill what would otherwise be a vacuum in
      the density layers of human existence on Earth. This continual
      act of service to humanity brings about the energetic balance
      which makes human existence possible in the physical and the
      quasi-physical spirit worlds.

      The sixth density realm of consciousness is also home to the
      great masters of human history, such as Jesus and the Buddha.
      We have never been left alone in our search for the way back to
      God. Many world teachers have graced the physical realm with
      their presence.

      Many have stayed on in the higher realms above the physical to
      continue their service to spiritual seekers. Here, they are
      capable of splitting their consciousness into hundreds, even
      thousands, of parts so that they can serve the many demands
      that are placed upon them. For example, imagine the demand
      placed upon the Master Jesus by millions of people attending
      Easter Sunday church services all at one time.

      Whenever two or more are gathered in his name, he is present
      with them in spirit. Whenever someone prays to him for healing
      or spiritual support, he responds accordingly. Now, imagine the
      huge field of consciousness that such a one must possess in
      order to be able to split his attention into thousands of parts
      at one time. The biggest miracle of all time must surely be
      how, two thousand years ago, such a huge presence managed to
      fit into one small physical body!

      The lesson for us all is that human consciousness is variable
      in size. Your physical brain may be approximately the same size
      as everyone else's, but your field of consciousness is
      variable. Growth in consciousness is, literally, growth in the
      size of your mind because the mind is independent of the brain.
      The physical brain is little more than a receiver, processor
      and transmitter of thoughts. Your mind is the part that lives
      on for ever and grows with the experience that you gain in life
      after life
      . Your subconscious memories of past incarnations are
      held in your immortal mind, not your mortal brain.

      Ascension is a gateway through which we will all eventually
      pass. The members of the Association of Light are the early
      pioneers in this field. Meanwhile, all of us face a more
      immediate form of ascension. We are about to transform from
      third-density physical existence into fourth-density physical

      Next week's article: Ascension for All - how humanity will
      ascend into a more subtle physical form.

      *If you enjoyed today's article, forward it to a friend!
      They will appreciate your thoughtfulness.

      This article was written by Owen Waters, author of
      "The Shift: The Revolution in Human Consciousness"

      Available in hardcover or via immediate download at:

      AOL users: <a href="http://www.infinitebeing.com/theshift"> Click here for The Shift.</a>

      The Infinite Being newsletter brings you spiritual insights
      for the New Awareness each Sunday at your request from
      Infinite Being Publishing LLC, 73 Greentree Dr #54,
      Dover DE 19904, USA