World Healing Meditation Sunday 8/03/08

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2008

      for those who feel a deep resonance with the following meditation share it abroad as you are guided. As we join in heart, mind, body and spirit let us See all that we focus on for our highest benefit and the planet (for as one is healed we are all healed). Namaste

      World Healing Meditation
      Sunday August 3, 2008
      All Day
      (This event repeats every month.)

      Notes:

      World Healing Meditation
      From the book The Planetary Commission
      John Randolph Price

      In the beginning
      In the beginning God,
      In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
      And God said Let there be light; and there was light.

      Now is the time of the new beginning.
      I am a co-creator with God, and it is a new Heaven that comes,
      As the Good Will of God is expressed on Earth through me.
      It is the Kingdom of Light, Love, Peace and Understanding.
      And I am doing my part to reveal its Reality.

      I begin with me.
      I am a living Soul and the Spirit of God dwells in me, as me.
      I and the Father are one, and all that the Father has is mine.
      In Truth, I am the Christ of God.

      What is true of me is true of everyone,
      For God is all and all is God.
      I see only the Spirit of God in every Soul.
      And to every man, woman and child on Earth I say:
      I love you, for you are me. You are my Holy Self.

      I now open my heart,
      And let the pure essence of Unconditional Love pour out.
      I see it as a Golden Light radiating from the center of my being,
      And I feel its Divine Vibration in and through me, above and below me.

      I am one with the Light.
      I am filled with the Light.
      I am illumined by the Light.
      I am the Light of the world.

      With purpose of mind, I send forth the Light.
      I let the radiance go before me to join the other Lights.
      I know this is happening all over the world at this moment.
      I se the merging Lights.
      There is now one Light. We are the Light of the world.
      The one Light of Love, Peace and Understanding is moving.
      It flows across the face of the Earth,
      Touching and illuminating every soul in the shadow of the illusion.
      And where there was darkness, there is now the Light of Reality.

      And the Radiance grows, permeating, saturating every form of life.
      There is only the vibration of one Perfect Life now.
      All the kingdoms of the Earth respond, and
      The Planet is alive with Light and Love.

      There is total Oneness,
      And in this Oneness we speak the Word.
      Let the sense of separation be disso

      All Rights Reserved