(IJ) #8-79 - Appreciation

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 7:24 AM
      I tend to find myself adding another term for appreciation, within this text and that is acceptance. If I am not accepting myself where I am, in each Moment, then how shall I have gratitidue for where I am in each Moment? I create a dis-harmonic attachment which hinders the process of being able to show gratitude. Better to have gratitude, to appreciate where I am irrespective of the state of things as well as being being grateful in all things.

      Hence I find myself not moving forward as my Sight is set at what I seemingly do not have. I would need to re-focus on the here and now, Show true deep gratitude, appreciation, acceptance, thanksgiving, etc which enables my self to value my Self instead of finding myself in an unbalanced, dis-harmonic (dischord) resonance within me. These are one of those life lessons that are a continual process for spiritual growth and expression. Namaste

      Enable Images To View Newsletter

      "You can never get to peace and inner security without first acknowledging all of the good things in your life. If you're forever wanting and longing for more without first appreciating things the way they are, you'll stay in discord."

      -- Doc Childre and Howard Martin

      Develop an attitude of gratitude. We discover a sense of wholeness as we appreciate both the small and big things in our lives. And it really helps to remember to appreciate ourselves. Appreciation is more than just acceptance -- it's respect and admiration. Let go of criticism and self-abuse.

      "Generally, appreciation means some blend of thankfulness, admiration, approval, and gratitude. In the financial world, something that ‘appreciates’ grows in value. With the power tool of appreciation, you get the benefit of both perspectives: as you learn to be consistently thankful and approving, your life will grow in value."

      -- Doc Childre and Howard Martin

      Know Yourself and Grow Yourself - The degree that you know yourself defines the degree to which you grow yourself. Know yourself in depth. Answer in detail ‘Who am I?’ Your starting place for spiritual and personal growth. Your starting place for spiritual and personal growth.

      Appreciation

      (C) Reproductions Permitted: http://www.higherawareness.com
      QUESTIONS/COMMENTS: johnij@...
      To SUBSCRIBE: click here