Reading and understanding this means a final end to all wars!!

  • Joseph Zaidan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2008

      Reading and understanding this means a final end to all wars!!

      THE UTTER FUTILITY OF CONQUERING NEW LAND! GRIN!

      When you conquer new land, such as in the Israeli Palestinian war, or the conquests of Alexander the Great, or of the Crusaders, or try to exterminate a race, such as the actions of the Nazis in Germany, the time finally comes when you pass away, and what you have gained goes to your children.

      All those who have passed away in the course of your actions, …, what happens to them?

      The following is one of the numerous descriptions we have of what happens when a person passes away and decides to reincarnate on Earth. While he is counseled and shown the options he has, the final decision is up to him. He has free choice to reincarnate in the family of his friends, or of his enemies.  Or if he prefers in an institution where he can affect the cause of his family, his friends, or his enemies. For instance he can reincarnate as the son of a "New Conservative", or as a son of a "Hamas" leader.

      This may well be the reason that new territories do not last more than a period of 75 years or so, just the time required for the new generation to appesr.

      "Reincarnation:[1] Once the decision has been made, we are directed to the place of life selection. We then consider when and where we want to go on earth before making a decision on who we will be in life. We then enter a heavenly building which resembles a movie theater to allow us to see ourselves in the future, playing different roles in various settings. In this place of life selection, our souls preview the life span of more than one human being within the same time cycle. When we leave this area, most souls are inclined toward one leading candidate presented to us for soul occupation. However, our spiritual advisors give us ample opportunity to reflect upon all we have seen in the future before making a final decision. After we complete our consultations with guides and peers about the many physical and psychological ramifications of entering the physical realm, the decision to reincarnate is made. Afterwards, we undergo a significant amount of preparation in a place called the recognition class. This heavenly class is where we prepare ourselves for entry into the physical realm in a manner that is similar to cramming for a final exam. One of the last requirements before being born is that we go before the Council of Elders. The Elders reinforce the significance of our goals for life. Once we are ready for entering the physical realm, we become like battle-hardened veterans girding ourselves for combat. This is then our last chance to enjoy the omniscience of knowing just who we are before we adapt to a physical body."

      Joe Zaidan

      [1] Multidimensional Man by J.Zaidan P.118 – The NDE of Dr.Michael Newton –