Re: << lovingpurelove >> Sovereignty

  • nicolai73
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
      thank you , it's a relatively new concept for me , which i am slowly
      starting to understand the reality , and feel comfortable to speak about
      it as a reality , which is new , and i'm glad you like it because i was
      wondering what you think about it , because what you think about things
      is important to me because i like to listen to you. heaps of love here.
      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, Rongomatane <peacefulrongo@...>