Soul Wisdom: Practical Soul Treasures to Transform Your Life by Zhi Gang Sha

  • nicolai73
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2008

      Soul Wisdom: Practical Soul Treasures to Transform Your Life is filled with incredible wisdom and practical tools to help you heal and transform all aspects of your life, those around you, and Mother Earth. In this book, Dr. Sha teaches us how to use the power of our soul to heal, rejuvenate, and transform.

      Many people may not know that each person's soul has its own unique language. In this book, Dr. Sha gives us the tools to bring out our Soul Language so that we can communicate with our soul. I have been at many events where Dr. Sha taught people how to bring out their Soul Language. The joy that people felt at those moments is beyond words. After reading this book and doing the practices, you too will be able to speak Soul Language and experience that joy. Soul Language can heal and bless all aspects of your life and those around you.

      Your soul can also sing and dance. In Soul Wisdom, Dr. Sha teaches us how to use Soul Song and Soul Dance to heal and bless. I have found that in addition to having incredible healing ability, Soul Song and Soul Dance bring great inner peace and joy.

      One of the recurring themes in Soul Wisdom is that our souls want to serve. This book gives many easy, practical tools that you can use to serve humanity, Mother Earth, and all universes. One of the beauties of these tools is that you can offer service from wherever you are. There are no limits! While you sing Soul Songs, do Soul Dance, Soul Tapping, and Soul Movement you can offer service.

      I highly recommend this book to everyone. Read the book, do the practices, and listen to the beautiful CD of Dr. Sha's Soul Song for healing, rejuvenation, and transformation of the brain and spinal column that is included with the book. Your life will be forever changed!