Re: << lovingpurelove >> Sovereignty

  • Rongomatane
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
      this is beautiful thank you for sharing

      heaps of love

      --- On Sat, 8/2/08, nicolai73 <nicolai73@...> wrote:
      From: nicolai73 <nicolai73@...>
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Sovereignty
      To: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, August 2, 2008, 3:08 AM

      I really like this painting. To me it fully shows representation of all our tribes. Sovereignty.

    • nicolai73
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
        thank you , it's a relatively new concept for me , which i am slowly
        starting to understand the reality , and feel comfortable to speak about
        it as a reality , which is new , and i'm glad you like it because i was
        wondering what you think about it , because what you think about things
        is important to me because i like to listen to you. heaps of love here.
        --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, Rongomatane <peacefulrongo@...>