Sovereignty

  • nicolai73
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008

      I really like this painting. To me it fully shows representation of all our tribes. Sovereignty.

    • Rongomatane
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
        this is beautiful thank you for sharing

        heaps of love

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
          thank you , it's a relatively new concept for me , which i am slowly
          starting to understand the reality , and feel comfortable to speak about
          it as a reality , which is new , and i'm glad you like it because i was
          wondering what you think about it , because what you think about things
          is important to me because i like to listen to you. heaps of love here.
          --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, Rongomatane <peacefulrongo@...>