I missed you so much...

  • nicolai73
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 10:48 AM

      IS ONLY THE SUITABLE FREQUENCY OF YOUR LOVER'S ELECTRICITY ENOUGH FOR YOU?

      Listen And Obey To The Cadence Of Cosmic Love To all cosmic love interpreters I'm thinking of you to feel the cadence of love in my heart It's leading me "with your love" how to satisfy my heart It's showing me how I can make taste "love" to my heart It's teaching me how to reach to your love and... Sign in to see full entry.

      posted by PrfDrLoveMaster at 9:29 AM | add or view comments (4) | leave calling card | link to this | view only this entry

      YOUR SOCIAL CAREERS ARE PARADING IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES...!!!

      My Previous Careers And My Moods -To all people who keen on social career titles I was looking at my photos in my album to review my previous memories After a few photos,I noticed my life's previous careers and my moods. At the begining I saw myself as an innocent baby with indifferent face Later I... Sign in to see full entry.

      posted by PrfDrLoveMaster at 4:43 AM | add or view comments (3) | leave calling card | link to this | view only this entry

      WHAT KIND OF IMAGINARY GAME WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY..??

      My Favourite Game is Imagining -TO ALL IMAGINATIVE LOVERS My favourite passion is reaching you in my imagination. Reaching you easily without any risk,handicap or destination, Imagining you like an angel or a North Star is a different sensation. Holding your sweaty hand and shouting my love to you... Sign in to see full entry.

      posted by PrfDrLoveMaster at 10:12 AM | add or view comments (2) | leave calling card | link to this | view only this entry

      WOW,I HAVE NOT HEARD SUCH A LEGENDARY STORY,UP TO NOW...!!!

      My Real Life Started on a Watermelon -To all Memorable Memories and their owners Once upon a time, I was a greengrocer's little son.Under the sun, I was a fresh schoolboy who took foods to customers' vans. I was a talented shop assistant who wrote poems with blue pen. Time was flowing too fast, but... Sign in to see full entry.

      posted by PrfDrLoveMaster at 4:02 PM | add or view comments (4) | leave calling card | link to this | view only this entry

      CONFESS YOUR LOVE,LET YOUR HEART RELIEVE !

      I'm Burning and Dying for You! -To Everybody Who has become a First Sight Lover Today my whole soul feels you inside my body My whole feelings, my heart are all with you The song in my heart is singing like this: Let's dance face to face; let's look eyes to eyes. I really do love you very... Sign in to see full entry.

      posted by PrfDrLoveMaster at 6:46 AM | add or view comments (4) | leave calling card | link to this | view only this entry

      WHAT HAPPENED TO ME? I MISSED YOU SO MUCH !