Re: << lovingpurelove >> aboriginal blood black heart

  • nicolai73
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 30, 2008
      thank you.
      i been feeling all alone here so thank you for being here.
      heaps of love.

      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, Rongomatane <peacefulrongo@...>
      wrote:

      > Thank you I was recently in Sydney and had the good fortune of
      spending a bit of time at Hill 60 on the coast near Woolongong for me a
      joyous event

      > heaps of love
      >
      > Rongomatane

    • Rongomatane
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 31, 2008
        You are never alone, there's a message stick, about to go walk about, to connect and free the Black Fulla and all peoples of our Mother. With us all staying centered in  our hearts in divine love, we speed it up.

        love you heaps

        wrote:

        > Thank you I was recently in Sydney and had the good fortune of
        spending a bit of time at Hill 60 on the coast near Woolongong for me a
        joyous event

        > heaps of love
        >
        > Rongomatane

        this land
        > > And this land is me
        > > I am Australia.—Hyllus Maris
        > >
        > > Aboriginal spirituality is the belief that all objects are living
        and
        > share the same soul or spirit that Aboriginals share.—Eddie
        > Kneebone, Aboriginal Reconciliation campaigner and painter [3]
        > > This is a very fundamental statement about Aboriginal spirituality.
        > All objects are living includes that according to Aboriginal
        > spirituality besides animals and plants even rocks have a soul.
        > > An Aboriginal person's soul or spirit is believed to
        "continue on
        > after our physical form has passed through death" explains Eddie
        > Kneebone [3]. After the death of an Aboriginal person their spirit
        > returns to the Dreamtime from where it will return through birth as a
        > human, an animal, a plant or a rock. The shape is not important
        because
        > each form shares
        the same soul or spirit from the Dreamtime.

        > > but the blood , the full blood daughter of her aboriginal father has
        > her father's blood , and it's all red

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        mailto:lovingpurelove-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:lovingpurelove-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • nicolai73
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 31, 2008
          you're so lovely, can do everything together, i know you know how to

          come my lady, come come my lady
          be my butterfly sugar baby
          come my lady, come come my lady
          you make my legs shake, you make me go crazy
          (butterfly by crazy town)

          love you heaps

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 31, 2008
            thank you , thank you , thank you , when i read this my stomach felt
            better and now it feels even better than when i first read this
            afternoon, and now you showed me proper way so you taught me something
            new , so thank you for that too. madkool.